+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i give up??

Should i give up??

S'up people, gotta a little bit of a question for you all. I have been seing this girl for a while now and i have done quiet possibly the impossible for her for a while now trying to hook up with her. The first time i ask her she said that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend right now, and that maybe when she got back from her trip that maybe there would be a chance for me. Well she went on the trip and when she came back we started dating agian, i would take her out to dinner or something special that i cooked up in my brain. When i would call her to set up the dates she would always tell me she was busy and her tone sounded disinterested, but when we did go out she would dress like a goddess. What's up with that? Another time after a while i ask her a brief question trying to sneek it in the conversation, I asked her if i would ever have a chance with her. She said yes, but she said also, go with your friends, have fun, talk with girls, and maybe someday. I continued dating her for a while cause i am so in love with this chick, anywho just recently i got to thinking that i should just move on and get over her, i tried to do everything to get over her but to no avail, I'm not boned headed, I know when to quit but inside on me, some part thinks there could still be a chance. I told her a couple of days ago how i was trying to get over her and i asked to just tell me that i have no chance and to just move on. She said she couldnt, she told me that let things go, and that she doesnt like me right now but maybe in a while she mitt. My question is, am i wasting my time trying to win her over, or should i just quit?

Dude!!! dont mean to sound cruel, but it looks to me like she been using you, if you think about it she only cares when you take her out and "wine and dine" her if you like, that she interested, but when you ask her she tries to make it sound like there is a chance so that you dont clear off? But at the end of the day you say you in love with her, and thats a very difficult thing to get out of beleive me!!! So you need to follow your heart, maybe you should go out and enjoy yourself, and if she does decide she wants you she will in time, and it then down to you whether or not you persue it!!! just dont let your self be taken for a mug, girls have done it to me so many times and you end up getting to the point where no matter how hard you try, you cant let yourself back out again!!!!

Sam