+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

Yo, im sam, new here!!! im usually pretty good with the whole advice thing but when it comes to me i cant do nothing!!! I just started going out with a girl known her for about 3 years, she an ex, but since we started going out she seems to just avoid me, i keep asking if she wants to do something, but is always "busy"!!! she says she just keeping her distance a bit, because she doesnt want it to go wrong like it did last time. i work every day so that couldnt happen, but still she keeps her "distance". i dont know if this is the real reason or there something else, i dont really want to ask her because i dont want her to get the hump with me, but its hard because i dont really know whats going on, i want to know for me own comfort. alot of girls have let me down in the last year, and i just want it to work this time, she a gorgeous girl, she got the most amazing personality and im mad about her, but i know i will end up giving up. Maybe im just being paranoid but either way it doing me head in!!! anyone got any ideas??

Cheers Sam

CNN Guest
    Hey Sam
    Im a little confused so pls clear this up for me.
    You dated this girl a while back and it didnt work out, now you started dating her again or your trying to date her again?

From what i understand from it now id say: Give her the last sentence you wrote up here: shes a gorgeous girl, shes got the most amazing personality and im mad about her
    You can still tell her how you feel without sounding difficult or weird. And after telling her how you feel just ask her whats scaring her off or keeping her away like that.
    Communication is the key in my book. If you dont talk about it in one way or another there might be a lot of confusion......