+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I gaved her everything but not enough, HELP?

I gaved her everything but not enough, HELP?

hello guys,
    i would like to ask you what u think its actually going on and what should i do?

i meet this girl, last year. Before that i had quite a few gfs, but none was the "perfect girl". Our begining was a weird start. She was my ex's best friend. Because of that my ex sended her to come and make her silly games on me n play with me. but it didnt really worked, because she felt in lov with me. She is pretty young, but we only 2 years differece, and her dad is a bit of a SICK PUPPY dad, he doesnt let her date till she'z old enough and ONLY the same nationality. Her sister never had a boyfriend so she didnt let her younger sister have 1 either. Me and her sister were very VERY close at the time. This girl M. who supposed to play me up n felt in lov with me, convinced me to lie to her sister and go out together in secret... i knew that is not a good ideea but because i said ill giv her a chance cuz i suspected sumthing is going on, so i didnt really cared. Then the shit started. it past a week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months and then her best friend relize that is not a game no more n she actually loves me. They had fights everytime over me so she told her to get ****ed and she choosed me. in this time her sister herd some rumors about us but i always denie it, and she bealived in me, losing all her best friends because they though they talk shit. after 1 month on of my good friends i took him out to know my gf sister and because he was so disparat in being like me n being somebody he betraid me n told my gf's sister everything. she bealived him and then she knew that i was lieing. i felt like shit because i cared about her and i knew i did wrong because i told my gf lets tell her lets tell her, but nothing. so i knew how much i did for her. so i lost 1 of my closest friend, my gf sis, for my gf, and she didnt let us go out and she was fully against us, but after a while she got over it, and almost no1 could stop us on being happy except her dad, it went so perfect, we were always loving eachother and planning that we the prefect cuple and we even gone get merried soon. her mum knew about us and she simply loved me because she knows all dikheads out there and she knew how much i gived her, n im a decent boy, smart, pretty good personality, and not bad looking. every1 was telling her how lucky she is to hav me. my mum doest live in australia with me, she lives in spain by her self. she was bagging me for months to move there with her, but cuz of my gf i decided that i wount live her. so my mum started hating me and doesnt even wana hear from me again. then 1 night i had a fight with my dad over her, cuz he kept saying that i should live her alone n dnt have a serious relationship, i guess he was jelous cuz i choosed her over him, and he kicked me out from home and he never talks to me again, so i lost my dad aswell. bacause i got my own place n my gf always is over my uncle and the rest got angry cuz i never invited him over only her. so i lost all my family. My mum said im not her sun no more same as my dad and uncle. Because i really bealived in her strong love, i gaved up everything for her. I lost all my friends too. hav a guess why?...so i gaved my gf everything just to make it happy, and i invested everything i had in her, i gaved her my heart, my life, my soul, i was dedicated to her fully. she liked it and she tryed the same. i didnt asked her to but i did say to her listen i got no1 anymore cuz of u, maybe i did bad, but i just wanted to make sure that she knows what was going on, if she didnt relized yet. so i had only her and no one else.JUST HER. her dad found out about us. he left from home, because he knew every1 else knew except him. but he came bak and even if he didnt like her beeing with me, he still let her do whatever she wanted. SO EVERYTHING WAS MORE THEN PERFECT. till 2 weeks ago when i relized she lied to me, and thats the only think i asked her not 2. i forgived her and then went all good again till 1 day i busted her lieing again. she didnt even care that i did. then i relize that she was 2 faces, and she had a dark face, but maybe im wrong, and then we talked after 2 days and shez like im young and want to have fun with my girls. and i told her thats fine with me. and then she said she wants to be single. and then i told her ok but dnt hook up with any other guys, and then she sayd nuh cuz thats what single means. then she came over 1 day and really hurted me because she was saying all this nice things and tell me that dont worry, ill come bak to u, no boys just hav fun with girl, she was kissing me and telling me how much she loves me and cares about me, and when i told her to come bak to me, she said she cant cuz she wants to have fun for now cuz shez young. n i told her if she wants me to wait for her i will. and she wants me to wait for her and i told her i will, and she also told me that she will propaly come bak soon. but when shez not there next to me, now everyday is going past i relize that shes changing and makes fun about all the nice staff about us, and then im trying to tell her to come bak when she wants to have a bf, and then she tells me that she doesnt know. makes me bealive she doest want to, and she is mean and rude and smart ass, and all the time when im talking nice to her shez ruining it, its like a nightmare. she became right opposite then she was. now i really dnt know what to do because shez acting all hard bitch with her girls aswell, and i dnt know who she is anymore. What do u think she want? who do u think she is? what do u think i should do? does she care about me still, even if she looks so happy? what do u think is going on? please help me up... PLEASE </3

WOW!!! ok, erm, right dude, firstly and i am assuming no hoping that you have realised that you should never ever ever ever ever ever ever, choose one person over every otehr person in your life!!! Love never has and never will last forever, only in movies and it looks like you have been watching too many!!! i know its hard but you have to stop telling her that you will wait, and stop telling yourslef that you can, because you cant!!! You tell her and you tell her now, that sshe either wants you or she dont, dont let her feed you crap like i dont know yet, its a yes or a no, you cant go on like this, you will end up so deppressed and that aint a good thing!!! if she says yes then you tell her that this is it screw up again im going!!! If she says no then no matter how hard it is which it will be, you have to let it go, you will get over her, you will find it unbeleivably hard to trust again, but you can do it every one can, and above all you would have learnt a bloody good lesson!!!

However, before you do anything AND I MEAN ANYTHING, you have to, now this is an absolute MUST!!! you need to sort things out with your family because no matter what they are the people who are there everyday and always will be!!! You go to spain visit your mum, make it a suprise visit, take flowers chocolates etc, tell her that you behaved the opposite way to waht you should have!!!! But if you dont plan on staying in spain tell her straight away and explain that you have a life now, that you need to lead!! but promise her you will visit on a basis i.e every 3 months and on special occasions!!! AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TO THAT PROMISE!!!! explain to your dad that you behaved like a fool, explain that you will see your mum and visit her again, and try and spend some time with him, he may be hard on the outside, but i bet he misses you like a hole in the head inside!!! and then you need to sort things with your uncle and then you have some major and i mean MAJOR making up to do with your friends!!! Swallow your pride, get your arse in gear and set your priorities straight tell her your not hanging around and that you are going to sort things out with those who actually give a shit, before anything ever happens with you two again!!! prioritise dude!!!

Sam (Sorry to sound harsh in parts of that but, it is neccessary, and it must be done now, not tomorrow, not next week, TODAY OK!!!)

Paragraphs.

lets seperate that wall of text @__@ my eyes hurt..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is English your native language? Because if it is that's half the problem. She probably doesn't care for idiots.

as the others have said, you need to learn how to ****ing write proper english and use paragraphs for ****'s sake

my opinion from what i could gather is that you are a ****ing idiot, NEVER EVER do you choose a bitch over family - disowning the woman who pushed your fat head out of her is a cardinal sin - if i knew you i would beat you until you are black and blue and eating out of a ****ing tube - pathetic is the description of your actions, as for the girl - i am guessing she is young and from the sounds of it doesnt date much, theres a good chance that she didnt want to be with you anymore - she is still experimenting, life isnt a ****ing a fairy tale - you win some, you lose some, go and beg for forgiveness from your parents before its too late