+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do girls really think sex and touching is gross?

do girls really think sex and touching is gross?

i have a 15 year old girlfriend of 6 months now and i love her to death. we are extremely open with each other and dont hold back anything. its been kind of upsetting to find that anytime i try to do anything intimate with her, such as put her hand in my pants or mine in hers, she instantly stops me and gets upset. she fears that by either of us touching the other below the waist she will get labeled as a whore. she also claims that she doesn't like it because she is not that type of girl. don't girls have any kind of sex drive? i find it hard to believe that she doesn't enjoy it because on occasion, she wears sweat pants and lets me rub her on the outside and i watch her squirm and hold back moans.

how can i assure her its ok? i find her reasoning to be pathetic. and naturally, as a guy, i am bored of not doing anything.

please help.

Hmmm...what do I say here. She is only 15! I think you're going to have to slow down and respect her wishes. I lost my virginity when I was 16 to a guy whom I did love. And as much as I always wanted to have sex and get dirty....now I look back, I know I wasn't really ready for it. We were young and thought we knew everything. I would take it easy - girls think way deeper about getting involved, even when they're horny as hell. I think you should respect that she has self-respect and a 6 months relationship is not that long...hope that helps

yea i guess that helps. i still cant help being a horny asshole around her though.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she's not ready, she's not ready.

I REALLY hope you're not forcing this on her. I heard a few alarm bells when you said "I find her reasoning to be pathetic." I think it would be more pathetic of her to go against her belief system to give into pressure from a horny boyfriend.

If you really 'love her', then respect her and her wishes. Stay out of her pants until she's ready.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

She's only 15!!!

Don't push her!

anachronistic Guest
    i had sex for the first time when i was 16... and my girlfriend at the time was 15....

she cried right after it happened and didn't talk to me for 2 months.

you guys are too young to have sex. it's not going to turn out good. if you really love her, you'll wait it out.

i kept bugging the girl nonstop and one night we were kissing (that's all we were doing) and she told me to put it in. if you EVER get the chance, decline it. it will **** everything up. not only that but eventually if her parents find out(they always do), they will force-seperate you two also. and then the girl will go down the tubes without you.

trust me on this one.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 17-04-07 at 01:51 PM.

You're creepy. End of story
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    Quote Originally Posted by TRBMan View Post
    how can i assure her its ok? i find her reasoning to be pathetic. and naturally, as a guy, i am bored of not doing anything.

please help.
    Here's my two cents:
    It's not your place to assure her it's ok, she clearly isnt ready for an intimate sexual relationship, and it seems to me you are trying to force this upon her. Always remember, she is only 15, she doesn't even know what's right for herself yet. Be patient, that way, you will enjoy a more prosperous relationship in the long run.

Hope that helped!

The better place at the end of your dreams

lol shes just not ready thats all I dont think its age because I lost my v irginity really young but i do know for sure shes just not ready and if u want a hoe go get one or make it last with this girl and maybe have something special...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish every 15 year old girl could read this thread so they could see what they are up against.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    I think it is age, though i may simply be deluded. I didnt have sex until i was 19, at 15 years old, i was still just innocently blissful

The better place at the end of your dreams

i actually think that u should stick with this girl because its not everyday in the year 2007 you can find a girl at any age who sticks to what they believe in! especially at the age of 15 but then again maybe i did have a fked up childhood!

I don't understand why everyone assumed that the poster was talking about sex. I think he was just referring to touching/rubbing which i don't think is inappropriate for a 15 yr old.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is when she doesn't want it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 15 year old girl not wanting her boyfriend cramming his hand down her pants.

At 15, I was not ready for anything more than a rated PG goodnight kiss. You'er trying to taste unripe fruit, dude.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast