+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The beginning of the end

The beginning of the end

Ok well here is my story of sadness...

I started dating this girl 3 and a half years ago. I was 18 she was 14. She was my buddy's little sister and I knew she had a crush on me but I was older and I didn't think anything of it plus I couldn't do that to my friend. One day she looked me in the eyes and said that she really liked me and she said that she wanted to be with me. I know she was younger then me but she looked me in my eyes and she was soooo soft that I kissed her and then we were hooked.

We dated for a good 3 years and it was amazing never really had any relationship problems (or at least serious ones) but during this 3 years my mom divorced my step-dad and then she met a guy in Ontario so she moved there and I was stuck in Montreal with my step-dad. He drank a lot and started calling my mom a whore all the time so I needed to get out of that house, I got a job as a dishwasher and got my own apartment. During this time I started going to trade school to be an automechanic.

The government decided that since my parents (who i dont even live with) make too much money so I couldn't get a student loan to help me out and to make a long story short I ended up a homeless working student and I had nowhere to go. My girls parents took me under there wing and have been letting me stay while I finished school. I Finished school about 2 weeks ago and my girfriend is graduating high school in about a month.

Anyways once I moved in about 2 months after I could tell I was getting a bit too much into her space so I backed off stayed at my buddies houses as much as I could to stay out of her way to make her happy and it worked she stopped bein so angry and we worked it out or so I thought.

She went on a europe trip with her school and got back about 5 days ago and when she got back I could tell something was up. Anyways I tried talking to her but she wouldn't tell me anything and I was mad frustrated so I got angry and asked if there was another guy or something like that. She assured me no and I believe her but I just didn't understand why she was acting so weird!

3 days ago she tells me that she is not in love with me anymore and that she wants me out of her house and this is the house that I live in at the moment. I just finished school and I've been looking for a job as a mechanic and I'm looking for an apartment but truthfully I don't want to leave I really thought I had something special with this girl and I can't just let it end like this before I actually succeed at my goals and she wont be there beside me to congradualte me is soo harsh.

I'm not stupid I know that I won't be able to say anything to get her to change her mind but I reall think she just needs time and space. She wants to be friends but I don't know how I'm supposed to be friends with a girl I love so much and evben worse I could never be cool with her dating anyone else! I know it is the end and I know that at least right now she for sure won't take me back. I don 't understand how I know all this and I work so hard to make sure that my life wont get anymore ****ed up (well at least more then I can control) I don't really need advice because I know that some ppl will say shes too young anyways I just wonder if its time that we need or if I just straight up need to get out of this house and live in a shelter until I find an apartment because when I see her it hurts sooo ****in bad! Thanx for listening

Bri

Move out immediately. Give her a chance to miss you. Every moment you spend taking care of your own shit will be a moment you look better and better to her.
    Spammer Spanker

thanx for the advice

You started dating a 14 year-old at 18? Gross.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

u wouldnt say that if u met this girl but its all good im sure its over but I just got a job today as a mechanic! so i'm sure everything will work out in some way! PEACE!

Congratulations on getting the new job!

I must say that you sound like a pretty impressive young guy - because you moved out of your step dad's house when things got tough and went to work as a dishwasher. And then you went to school and graduated and saw the whole programme through.

I'm sorry things are not well with you and your girlfriend (or ex girlfriend, I guess).

All the very best with the new job!!

And in finding a really cool new apartment! Yahoooo!

anachronistic Guest
    glad to here things are taking the flipside for you. i was a little worried when i saw the thread title on the home page.

keep us updated.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fourteen? That is sick. Don't care what she looks like, she's just a baby. Ewh. She probably still has Barbie Dolls.

yo first off I'm not a fagget obviously she had no barbies and she was mad mature she had a job anyways I don't even feel like explaining because itll make me miss her but for real she was amazing and I'm not even just saying hot (which she is) , she understood the shit i was going through! and I don't have a perfect life and shit is ****ed up but ya shes 18 now anyways so dont be gay! and I am definitly not the most mature man on earth anyways so we really were good for each other and she was my queen and I treated her like one! I'm off to find a new queen! Just kidding i cant handle that right now I'll stick to the random booty calls!P.S life is gettin better I had work today and it was sick and I am one good mechanic and sexy too peace!
    Last edited by cheeze_guy; 19-04-07 at 08:26 AM.

Just because a girl can look and dress like an adult doesn't mean she is one.

I know it's falling on deaf ears, I'd just look in a different dating pool the next time you're looking for a girlfriend. One that's not the kiddie pool.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

oooooo ya yo obviously i dont plan on dating a young girl like that especially now but I was younger and it happend what can i say at least im not in denial and not putting someone down for loving someone COUGH!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever, man. If I caught an 18 year old punk with my little sister I'd rip his cock off and make him eat it. And that's if I was in a good mood.

ok ok im a bad person thank u i should have just lied about the age cuz that isnt even the point but whatever I'm done speaking on this shit thanx for yer input!

PEACE

You guys were really hard on him!!

Geeze!

That was years ago. They were together for 3-4 years.

well o cheer up the ppl who think im a fag for dating her and to keep this shit up to date I came home tonight and she was in bed with another guy and it was a guy she went to europe with anyways I know she cheated on me and It actually makes me feel better because now I know for sure this was never meant to be anyways I'll let u know if i get my apartment I look at it tomorrow!

PEACE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast