+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i Abnormal? :(

Am i Abnormal? :(

Ive been with my boyfriend for 3months now..and we recently had sex for the first time. I didnt orgasm. and in fact all the times we've had sex i havent. i do enjoy sex but i havent orgasmed.

Why is this? The only pleasure ive ever felt that has been like an orgasm has been when my boyfriend or even myself, touches my clitoris (the little ball) but when my boyfriends penis is inside me...i dont feel any sensation at all really!!

what is happening?? Where is my G-spot? and i want my orgasm!!!!!!!

please help asap!

p.s. i was a virgin before i slept with my boyfriend, so ive never had an intimate relationship before therefore i lack lots of knowledge!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, that's perfectly normal. Your G-spot is this thingy in the upper part of your vaginal wall. You gotta reach down in there and feel around until your fingers brush this little ridge. You'll know if you found it because if fiddle with it, it'll make you want to pee. I think. I don't own a vagina, so I'm just going on what people have told me.

I suggest training your boyfriend on how to use his tongue properly. I think for most women oral is the most pleasurable form of sex.

Is he lasting long enough to give you a chance to orgasm? I suggest you give him a blowjob and then have sex a little later- he'll last longer and be more focused on your pleasure. Try different angles with your hips- you want your clitoris to bump into his pelvic bone. Maybe you should be on top.

And no, it doesn't make you weird. It took me a while to learn how to orgasm during sex too. I learned. Boy, did I. You will too.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks for replying

i would give him a blowjob and then sex later...but once ive made him *come* thats it then for the rest of the night... he *comes* once and then says 'mr willy cant be played with anymore now, he needs a rest' and he means that until like the next day or whatever!!!!! what am i to do?!?!

Sheesh! Trade him in on a better one- my bf is 36 and he does waaay better than that. No one should have to put up with lame sex.

Okay, maybe that's a little harsh. Is it possible to give him a bj earlier in the evening- like before dinner, and see if he can't give you a little somethin-somethin later that night?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I *just* read that fewer than 20% of women reliably experience orgasms through vaginal sex alone. Your man needs to learn about oral sex - not for HIM, but for YOU. If he is not interested in pleasuring you after he orgasms, then he should pleasure you beforehand.

And personally, I wonder why anyone would want to have sex with someone who wasn't interested in providing them pleasure. Maybe I am a bitch that way, but if you don't ever expect anything, you won't ever get anything.
    Last edited by vashti; 21-04-07 at 03:24 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Right on, Vashti.

Teach him to get his kicks by getting you off. Give him encouragement. Make noise, grab him and squeeze, stuff like that. He'll come to enjoy giving every bit as much as he enjoys receiving.

Hmmm...where do I start. My first boyfriend and I - sexually active for a year, no orgasm. Second, 14months - no orgasm and told me that it was just me and I never would have one. Stupid 5 month fling with a guy I worked with (10 years older than me) - no orgasm. My boyfriend now.....whom had never been with anyone else, and hello, I can orgasm! He is incredible. Thie difference is he's unselfish and patient - and wants to please. So don't ever be like me and be made to feel you can't cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubble View Post
    Hmmm...where do I start. My first boyfriend and I - sexually active for a year, no orgasm. Second, 14months - no orgasm and told me that it was just me and I never would have one. Stupid 5 month fling with a guy I worked with (10 years older than me) - no orgasm. My boyfriend now.....whom had never been with anyone else, and hello, I can orgasm! He is incredible. Thie difference is he's unselfish and patient - and wants to please. So don't ever be like me and be made to feel you can't cum.
    This should be made into a sticky. Wonderful!
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    once i asked a girl if she had climaxed after we had sex, and she said she wasn't sure so i got down on my hands and knees and licked her vagina a lot longer than i could normally do, needless to say she knows what an orgasm is like now. every time we had sex after that she had atleast 2 orgasms every time.

i think that one time i really made the oral sex good, and that turned her on. not only that, but she liked slow, deep, penetrative sex. i went all the way in to the hilt and all the way back out in nice slow motions. her juices were getting all over my hips and it was pretty hot!

Personally, I don't care if the girl will orgasm cause I don't care if she comes back or not for more....as long as I do get mine...which I will...quick..ALL over her face. Not like it matters pleasing some woman...who had been around the block.

Quote Originally Posted by bex16852 View Post
    my clitoris (the little ball)
    lol!

Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-04-07 at 01:35 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gee, OV, I wonder why you've never been laid...

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Gee, OV, I wonder why you've never been laid...
    Don't give me that sarcasm, it is not like women can tell what I just said by simply looking at me. Plus, who said I wan never laid?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-04-07 at 02:08 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In all seriousness I don't know if you are self-imposed virgin or not. And if you are I'm not judging you. However, if you're a virgin because women simply won't have anything to do with you... uhh... maybe your attitude isn't as well-concealed as you'd like to believe. And I find most people your age who aren't religious ain't virgins by choice.

Why does everyone always think that I am a virgin? just cause I want a virgin doesn't make me one. I conceal it very well Gribble, very well.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-04-07 at 02:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast