+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do women want.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You might be a nice guy but your face looks like raw hamburger. And you smell like a construction site porta-pottie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You might be a nice guy but your face looks like raw hamburger. And you smell like a construction site porta-pottie.
    Its a good thing I am also a geek so I can make lots of money to get plastic surgery and drive around in expensive cars and laugh at you in your trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I fall under the nice guy thing and I been single for what seem for years. So I think it would be better to say not all nice guys finish last.
    Sorry to hear about the "nice guy" problems. Nice guys do finish last.

What do women want? Well for starters....nobody knows. It is a shapeless moving target and changes for no reason at the drop of a hat. Do not approach women deterministically.

Adopt Mike Damone's strategy...if you put out the vibe to 30 thousand women, something is bound to happen...that's "the attitude." The attitude dictates that whether she comes, stays, lays or prays....no matter what happens, your toes are still tapping.

Top 5 in no particular order

1. Sense of humour (funny, makes me laugh, laughs with me, laughs @ himself, likes to do fun stuff)
    2. Strong sense of family
    3. Active / Motivated / Challenges me
    4. Kind (to me, and to others) (includes being understanding and patient)
    5. Sex

i know this is not the subjuect of the thread but i dont give a ****, in my opinion there are 2 types of "nice guy":

firstly there is the doormat (not just to women but in general), whos only nice because he hasnt got the balls to stand up for himself, hes not nice because he wants to - hes too much of a bitch to do anything else, no body wants that kind of partner

the second type of nice guy,is the person who has a simple philosophy to life "treat people like you want to be treated", he is nice because he has a general respect for all humans and would demand the same level of respect back

unfortunately in my opinion both types of "nice guys" finish last with women,why?? not really sure - i am not a mind reader, but my theory is that in general women are weak in the head, and with the right tools (mainly alocohol and maybe a nice car) are easily pursuaded - the "nice guy" would find it disrespectful to himself and the female to try and "play" her or try to "impress" her
    Example: i remember back in high school, girls (not young ones, the older ones) would call my mate a "male whore" and a "sleaze", and i would waste a whole lunch time arguing with them that "my mate is just a normal male who likes having sex with different people" while i could have been smoking a big joint instead, that weekend we saw the same girls in town, got a little bit of alcohol in them and my mate went to "play" them - ended up ****ing 3 of them that weekend, by monday they were all fighting over him

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    alcohol and a nice car will only last so long, a good heart will be there forever.

sure, they might get it fast, but they wont have a lasting, loving relationship

but hey, that's just my opinion

The better place at the end of your dreams

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that if you're the type of guy who treats women right--as in you respect them and treat them as human beings, not walking vaginas--but also express an interest beyond friendship, you'll do all right.

ive been brought up by a very conservative family,and this is what they believed,fall in love,lose your virginity to her and marry her,but i know this is not the real world it just bothers me why i cant let go,i knew i should have been lose and experimented with different girls first before being that serious in a relationship but anyway im glad i am at least good in bed if i dont have the other qualities.lmao

its not just alcohol and a nice car that will make women like you, i have had girls offer me sex based on reputation (not sexual reputation but my circle of friends), that to me is ****ing pathetic, most guys would never even think about having sex with someone just because their friends are connected or considered "cool" - i remember Tupac saying in the resurrection documentary "i was in the club one year before i got famous and couldnt find someone to dance with - saying i am too short or too skinny, after i became famous i was in the same club and the SAME girls that didnt like me the year before were all over me"

in my opinion when meeting women, having a good "heart" dont mean shit

and CAM those are real deep thoughts you have in there.thanks for reading everybody

good point zro

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're looking for love in a club you're looking in the wrong place. Clubs are designed for sensualists. They're all about sight and sound, physical contact, not deep thoughts or good hearts. Of course a girl's going to choose the hottest, richest guy at a club. That's all she's got to go on.

1) Honesty, both with me and with himself
    2) Self-starter- I don't need a project
    3) Fiscally responsible
    4) Some social ability
    5) Hygiene is a must

Oh, and this probably goes without saying so I didn't list it: big penis.
    Spammer Spanker

damn my penis is only 6 inches,im not sure if that is big or anything but my gf calls me "jesus" whenever we make love.i hope its average if not mediocre.

ha ha!

I think that 6 inches is average.

And if I were to add that to my list of 5 I would say "a penis that is big enough". I don't happen to like a really big penis. But I've never measured my boyfriend!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast