+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do women want.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait... six is average? I thought three.

Oh dear God!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    1) Honesty, both with me and with himself
    2) Self-starter- I don't need a project
    3) Fiscally responsible
    4) Some social ability
    5) Hygiene is a must

Oh, and this probably goes without saying so I didn't list it: big penis.
    have you dated smelly guys before? what the ****? if there are smelly dudes out there, i guess that's just one more advantage i have over them.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You must not get out much, Lilwing. Every other guy I meet smells like ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I think that if you're the type of guy who treats women right--as in you respect them and treat them as human beings, not walking vaginas--but also express an interest beyond friendship, you'll do all right.
    Which I do.

But as zro pointed out girls will say want they want, and then get with a guy that is basically the complete opposite of what they want in a guy. And I agree with zro on that girls are more attracted to guys with certain reputations.

Gribble - I bet you $20 that if you meet me I won't smell like ass. lol

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You must not get out much, Lilwing. Every other guy I meet smells like ass.
    i'm sure i will meet guys that smell like ass in my college. everyone at my school is pretty much the same. except like 10 people.

my room mate better not smell like ass.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    have you dated smelly guys before? what the ****? if there are smelly dudes out there, i guess that's just one more advantage i have over them.
    I've dated guys who weren't particularly interested in flossing their teeth and had smelly feet. Also, earwax issues. Eew.

I should probably mention the fact that I'm kind of uptight about the clean thing.

Hygiene isn't just about how you keep your person, but how you keep your environment as well. If a guy has a yellow smear down the front of his toilet and hair in his sink, I'm outta there.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've dated guys who weren't particularly interested in flossing their teeth and had smelly feet. Also, earwax issues. Eew.

I should probably mention the fact that I'm kind of uptight about the clean thing.

Hygiene isn't just about how you keep your person, but how you keep your environment as well. If a guy has a yellow smear down the front of his toilet and hair in his sink, I'm outta there.
    hahahaha this post made me lol

lmao goodpoint giga,im glad i have OCD with cleanliness.

So, what you want is a big-dicked eunuch from the harems of Ottoman Turkey.

Good luck with the big penis search...did you know that on average, gay men have the largest dicks? No, it really is scientifically verifiable fact (journal articles are available, if you want a citation). In other words, guys with some of the biggest dicks are more likely to want to put it in some other guys carefully freshly enemaed rectum than in a woman's various orifices. Interesting fact, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    uh, this is ask a female.

anyway here we go.
    #1. i need him to obey me.
    #2. i need him to make me laugh.
    #3. i need him to read my mind.
    #4. i need him to be smart.
    #5. i need him to have a big penis.

Lmfao Cam!hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    So, what you want is a big-dicked eunuch from the harems of Ottoman Turkey.
    Actually, boys, the big dick thing is pretty much a joke. I have no use for something that will poke too deeply into my pink place and give me internal injuries. I'm not a little person- I'm 5'9" and I can only take about 7.5 inches comfortably- that's the max for me. I don't know who these freaky women are who demand the foot-long frank.

I think it's one of those things that men care more about than women. It needs to be big enough to get the job done- I'm not interested in anyone's three-and-a-half-inch floppy, but there's no need for Mr. Ed in my bed.
    Spammer Spanker

Men's biggest problem is focusing solely on what makes her happy. Men would be a lot less obsessed with their penis size if they weren't under the impression that women think that is important...and while we get these quiet wink-and-nod emails/blogs that say "big enough to get the job done," there are always the sly smiles which lead one to believe otherwise.

In fact, it is a societal sickness of focusing on women's emotions and pleasure..."what women want," etc. Ironically, the very generation of women who said that they didn't want to be put on a pedestal are silently demanding that we ask "What makes women happy?"--essentially, commanding attention.

In the long run, it means naught. Live your life. If you find a girl/guy who makes you happy--great. If not, great, too. Friends of mine find this approach too passive--they tell me: "But Cam, you have to make a concerted effort...otherwise you'll be alone." Alone is better than obsessively worrying about how to please someone else and to serve their needs.

Take a look at the Wall Street Journal weekend edition today (4/20)--20 and 30 somethings are sooo used to praise and people serving their needs that they can't have a normal relationship--their narcissism gets in the way. So, perhaps we should be a little bit less obsessed with some deterministic way of getting a woman or a guy--making their personal pleasure centers turn on is not the sole basis of personal or interpersonal happiness...and our obsession with it might explain why women get big boob implants and why guys are obsessed with their dicks.

Omg,cam I Am Really Amazed,i Never Really Thought Of It That Way,who The Hell Are You?dr. Phil?or Someone Like Him?wow This Is The Good Stuff.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    Omg,cam I Am Really Amazed,i Never Really Thought Of It That Way,who The Hell Are You?dr. Phil?or Someone Like Him?wow This Is The Good Stuff.
    Is that the title of a book you're writing?
    Last edited by Junket; 21-04-07 at 02:20 AM.

oops........

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast