+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do women want.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    You misread me--I was referring to your shallow reference about penis size. I wasn't getting defensive.

The "self involved" article was in the Wall Street Journal Personal Section today (4/20)--just a newspaper article, but there's academic articles that support the same conclusions.
    why do you keep saying that i'm misreading you? i know how to read and i know what you mean.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bah! Everyone knows that a loose vagina makes you less of a woman. If your vagina isn't tight as OJ's glove your man's gonna find a woman with real a cunt.

well maybe loosed vagina people can get with small penised people and the world would be happy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i don't know what they want .sorry
    Peter Han
    Sales Manager
    Changlin Forest Limited
    Cell :+86 13852099894
    MSN :salecabinet@hotmail.com
    E-mail:saleplywood@yahoo.com.cn
    If you are in a position to use or import chinese plywood and wood products ,please e-mail me .I will do my best to help you .
    (Chinese Plywood,chinese wood products)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Bah! Everyone knows that a loose vagina makes you less of a woman. If your vagina isn't tight as OJ's glove your man's gonna find a woman with real a cunt.
    Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? They had an episode about a woman with a "big vagina". It was hilarious.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, never seen it. Heard good things, though. I watch so little TV as it is that I can't warrant paying extra for HBO. 'Course if I had HBO I'd probably watch more TV. All the good shows are on HBO these days.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can rent the old episodes at the video store now. You should check it out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You must be kidding! Smart, average looking girls are overlooked all the time by boys that are more interested in hot but stupid girls. There is plenty of shallowness to go around. I think a lot of people outgrow it, though.
    If you read me post carefully you would already know that i said that guys care about looks too, at least guys are honest about it, how many guys say "looks dont matter"...not very many, while i have heard many girls say :i dont care about looks, good heart and good personality blah blah blah", and also how many guys do you know have dated girls because they have money or social status?? i have never seen it, but i can gaurantee that every memeber on this forum at least knows of one girl who dated a guy because of money or social status...thats my point, guys do have shallowness in them, but girls are more shallow and lie about it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have more than one ugly ass friend (they make me look better) and each of them has a gorgeous girlfriend. Don't tell me all girls are hung up on looks and status. Plenty of them will date a nice guy who can maintain a job and support himself. Not every woman is a gold digger.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    If you read me post carefully you would already know that i said that guys care about looks too, at least guys are honest about it, how many guys say "looks dont matter"...not very many, while i have heard many girls say :i dont care about looks, good heart and good personality blah blah blah", and also how many guys do you know have dated girls because they have money or social status?? i have never seen it, but i can gaurantee that every memeber on this forum at least knows of one girl who dated a guy because of money or social status...thats my point, guys do have shallowness in them, but girls are more shallow and lie about it
    I think some people are very attached to this kind of thinking because it is easier to blame everyone else than it is to ask what you yourself might be doing that contributes to your own isolation.

Anyway, I think that the number of shallow men vs shallow women I have known in my lifetime is roughly equal. However, I have to say that I have seen lots more openly-bitter men.
    Last edited by vashti; 22-04-07 at 01:46 PM.

gribble - not all women are gold diggers...but how many men are?? see thats my point, men's shallowiness is restricted to looks, but women's goes even deeper

vashti - you may be right, but actually even though i am not the "hot guy" i still get my fair share of attention from the ladies, of course i can become a man whore and **** everything with a pulse but the problem is that i dont respect them and wont respect myself if i do that, i see most women as superficial, vain and mentally weak and if i dont respect them (maybe because of the way i was brought up) i dont care how good looking you are, i will see you as nothing but a piece of crap

about the bitterness bit - you are probably right, the more interaction i have with women, the less respect and more resentment i have for them, and if guys are more openly bitter thats because we in general are more honest

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I for one am a gold digger. If I could find a wealthy single woman I'd be all over her like Marlon Brando on quiche.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I have more than one ugly ass friend (they make me look better) and each of them has a gorgeous girlfriend. Don't tell me all girls are hung up on looks and status. Plenty of them will date a nice guy who can maintain a job and support himself. Not every woman is a gold digger.
    I know not every woman is a gold digger, but where I live it seems the number of gold diggers and girls who are into looks and social status out number the ones that don't by miles.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you young guys will see some of that change over the next few years.

I hope so. But knowing where I live I don't think that many girls will change. Because if a girl at age 23 likes the life style she lives now, with dating guys for their money, looks or social status then what are the chances she will stop dating such guys at age 25? Or at 28? Or even at 30?

Because until there is something that makes the girl change her dating ways, I bet she is going to keep on continuing them. Its just human nature.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast