+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What do women want.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I for one am a gold digger. If I could find a wealthy single woman I'd be all over her like Marlon Brando on quiche.
    Yes, but would you wear a cowboy hat like Jon Voight in Midnight Cowboy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I hope so. But knowing where I live I don't think that many girls will change. Because if a girl at age 23 likes the life style she lives now, with dating guys for their money, looks or social status then what are the chances she will stop dating such guys at age 25? Or at 28? Or even at 30?

Because until there is something that makes the girl change her dating ways, I bet she is going to keep on continuing them. Its just human nature.

Just look at it this way: girls your age are looking for guys who show potential for money making because they will ultimately need that financial security when the time comes for making babies. It's an evolutionary characteristic. Besides, being poor sucks.

Good looking men are a bonus - not a requirement - for most girls. Naturally, they *like* handsome guys, but ultimately that is far less important than security. Girls start out looking for the whole package (as do males, BTW) and when they a) become more financially independent and b)realize how rare it is to find the whole package, they start prioritizing their requirements. That is the normal course of human development, for both males AND females.

You guys use girls for social status, too. Why do you think intelligent men can get away with dating bimbos? It certainly isn't for the conversation.

In the end, I figure it all equals out. The beautiful, shallow men generally meet up with the beautiful, shallow women and devote their lives to trivial matters. Why should anyone be angry or bitter about that? It just thins out the dating pool.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-04-07 at 06:20 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Just look at it this way: girls your age are looking for guys who show potential for money making because they will ultimately need that financial security when the time comes for making babies. It's an evolutionary characteristic. Besides, being poor sucks.

Good looking men are a bonus - not a requirement - for most girls. Naturally, they *like* handsome guys, but ultimately that is far less important than security. Girls start out looking for the whole package (as do males, BTW) and when they a) become more financially independent and b)realize how rare it is to find the whole package, they start prioritizing their requirements. That is the normal course of human development, for both males AND females.

You guys use girls for social status, too. Why do you think intelligent men can get away with dating bimbos? It certainly isn't for the conversation.

In the end, I figure it all equals out. The beautiful, shallow men generally meet up with the beautiful, shallow women and devote their lives to trivial matters. Why should anyone be angry or bitter about that? It just thins out the dating pool.
    I am not saying guys don't do similar things either. It is just frustrating dealing with such girls at my age. And I do agree that it all equals out in the end.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You bet your ass I'd wear a cowboy hat if she'd let me spend my days lounging around and sipping margaritas. Hell, I'd put on leather chaps and grow a handlebar mustache if that's what it took.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You bet your ass I'd wear a cowboy hat if she'd let me spend my days lounging around and sipping margaritas. Hell, I'd put on leather chaps and grow a handlebar mustache if that's what it took.
    This is starting to get way too Village People for me.
    Spammer Spanker

i want someone who is good at communicating

i want support

laughter

great sex

good cook

has to be manly

great sex

affection
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

oh yeah fair skin blue or green eyes tall

smart

knows how to fix things i dont know how to fix
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

blue?
    +++++++++
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Blue just described my boyfriend!

How you doin', blue?
    Spammer Spanker

What about blue eyes with a mix of green and gray? I have gotten comments from girls from them saying I have nice eyes to sexy eyes. lol

[url]http://blogs.reuters.com/2007/04/23/rockstar-steve-chen/[/url]

Maybe I should become famous and wealthy. That way I can be like that dude and have no problems with girls when I am in my 30's like that dude. But it is reading or hearing about things like this that make me think girls, even in their 30's (Daniela Cicarelli and the geek guy are in their 30's), are still after guys with rep and wealth and nothing else.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just got back from a long bike ride. It was hot and humid, so on my way home I stopped to get an Italian ice. Outside the ice cream parlor I saw a couple.

The guy was fat, dirty, looked like he hadn't had a haircut in months, and his clothes were old and worn out.

The girl was a drop dead gorgeous Asian. Slender, clean, and dressed to kill. What the hell she was doing with that slob I'll never know. I wanted to slap some sense into her and take her back to my place for rehab.

Maybe he has a good heart? Or maybe he's smart?

Or maybe he isn't her boyfriend?

Or maybe she's getting paid?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    Maybe he has a good heart? Or maybe he's smart?
    That's what I think. He was nothing to look at but there was a connection. A comparatively attractive guy would have ditched a dumpy but otherwise great girl in a heartbeat. Women are different.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women > men

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast