+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what would you do about this

what would you do about this

it's the firstdate he/she comes to pick you up.as you get in the car you notice the car smells like feet and a$$.my question is would you act like nothings wrong?or?

anachronistic Guest
    i'd gag.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    i'd offer to ride in my car..

The better place at the end of your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    i'd offer to ride in my car..
    I have a feeling the smell would follow. Unless they have some good excuse like their dog just died in there or they let a big one go.

I would tell them to take a shower and walk straight out of the car, a girl told me once that my car smells manly inside
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Oh no!! That is a hard one.

I'd have a hard time being attracted to someone that smelly (I think). If they didn't have the decency to clean themselves (or their car) up, at least a little bit, before coming to pick me up......I would think that they probably weren't that interested.

Though it reminds me of the time my boyfriend, after a day of skiing, decided to drive us home without his shoes on. I rolled the windows down and said it was warm in the car. (december in Canada) Eventually I had to tell him his feet stunk! (Course we had been together a while at this point - and he could hardly be blamed for stinky feet after a day of skiing).

ha ha.

Have'nt you seen Seinfeld. Nothing get's that smell out of a car.

Either you gotta find some way of dealing with it when your in the car or you gotta avoid getting in the situation of having to go in the car.

You could buy a car freshener as a present, but it's just going to mask that ass smell.