+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i have no friends

we are making progress at least know you are explaining yourself, well i used those words because you decided to attack me with no provocation, not only on this thread but the one in the love advice forum - and to be honest i swear alot, i am pretty sure you noticed the pattern in my posts

Me sensitive?? i am the one that doesnt mind a bit of agro and will get over it - and i have already been flamed and insulted by half the board - if i was sensitive i would not come back here and i would be "deeply hurt" hahahaha

call me a shallow minded **** or a poster child of violence, but i am pretty sure sensitive is off the mark

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    are you trying to make a point frasbee?? or are you going to keep racking up the useless posts, if you have something to say to me, go on
    Are you trying to make a point zro? Or are you going to keep racking up useless posts?

There is little dignity to be found in hypocrisy, wouldn't you say?

In any case, it is clear you are sensitive to provocation. You seem to seek it out with your self righteous attitude. I understand this behavior, guilty of my fair share. It's fun to put others down.

And I quote:
    There's nothing like the sick pleasure of saying something, that one thing that can make a person feel so absolutely horrible about themselves. That one thing that will humiliate them in front of everybody. That sick and evil sinister pleasure of victory at the expense of another.

Hate helps drive you, fills your blood with tainted adrenaline, a quick fix to strength, a solution that only causes more problems. Gives you focus, meaning, an obstacle to conquer, a target to destroy.

You become the judge, the jury, the executioner.

Lucifer's mask, his vehicle, his hand.

You are justified, you are the oppressed, toppling a tyranny.

Smile.

Blind, you are malice afloat with angel's wings.
    Last edited by Junket; 10-05-07 at 12:29 PM.

well you were talking about 1900s warefare and i was talking about friendship, i just didnt get your point

You are mistaken frasbee, i am not sensitive to provocation, i just dont back down, if i was truly sensitive then i would not keep coming back to love forum after been insulted and flamed by half of the board for telling it like i see it and i will continue to do so until i am banned

Thing is i dont find enjoyment in putting other poeple down on the internet because i cant see or hear the suffering for my self, i will admit that sometimes rearranging someone's face can be a bit of fun - but i am older now and realise that people have kids, wives, fathers and mothers so i try to only do that when i am provoked, point is this is the internet, where the "satisfaction" i want cant be met, due to the fact that i cant physically **** you up or hit you

Thats a nice bit of literature, i didnt write that - and if you are trying to imply that i am the judge, jury and executioner, i find that hard to believe as i am only 5'6 and weigh 70 kilos and believe it or not i have been the subject of judgement, thing is as i said i dont back down

Perhaps a better question for all would be.. "Are human beings inherently evil or inherently good?"
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are mistaken frasbee, i am not sensitive to provocation, i just dont back down
    This is called pride.

Pride protects one's ego.

A person can always back down, it is a question of whether they choose to. It's frequently more difficult to as is can suggest one has become submissive, or defeated, even when that really isn't the case.

Everybody here has their dick out, now it's a question of who will have the decency to put theirs away.

'Cause I know mine isn't getting any bigger.

you are right frasbee, i do have pride - but its got nothing to do with ego, i just like to stand my ground and let no one (no matter size, strength. age or race) walk over me, an ego is some sort of inflated image of yourself, its not knowing your limitations, i am aint no bruce lee or muhammed ali - but that doesnt change the fact that i dont like taking shit - you sound smart enough to understand the difference - the thing is on a forum, nothing can be proved or disproved due to the fact that we dont see each other face to face, the only reason i post the way i do, is to try and put my ****ing message across as bluntly and honestly as i can - i dont try and provoke people on purpose, whats the point???

And to be honest i dont understand your dick anology of this situation

I think u lot should cool it and carm down just take a step back
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And to be honest i dont understand your dick anology of this situation
    My response is your response:
    nothing can be proved or disproved due to the fact that we dont see each other face to face
    Which really makes all of these recent posts frivolous.

And actually, it has everything to do with ego.

The very second a person comes onto this website and creates a username, they created an on-line ego. A representation of their life self. For some, this alternate identity is adversely different from their real life personality, other times it's a fairly accurate mirror of their real self.

How can this not have anything to do with ego, when parties refuse to let a minor dispute go without having the final word? Seriously, what else is at stake here?

Final point: There is a difference between arguing against one's logic, and attacking one's character. Some cannot discern the two.

"Their logic is flawed, so they are flawed."

i think you tend to overthink frasbee, i joined this forum to get a better prespective of the female psyche, hopefully learn a thing or two and give my opinion in topics where i think i can, all this bullshit about some online "image" is stupid, to be honest if my mates knew i was posting an a "love forum" they would probably kick my ass for fun - now if there is one difference between me on here and my real life personality is that there less quantity (due to me having a stutter) but the quality is exactly the same, since the more i talk the more i stutter experience has taught me to get to the point and not **** around, i am as blatant and crude in real life as i am on here, maybe not as frequent

and you keep attacking my posts, as i mentioned to lilbitch aka lilwing, make a search you will see that even though i might have used profanity and quite a bit of it, i was always trying to offer advice, whether the advice is considered is up to the user, i dont care about having the last word - i have a right to defend myself...right?? i think people in general tend to be nice even when it is not in the best interest to the user/thread starter, as i said before its better to hear the brutal truth from someone like me (who you will never meet and holds no weight in your real life) rather than pay for your ****ed up decisions by losing the people you really care about.... thinking about it, i should be thanked instead of being flamed, but i dont really give a ****, i am on here for my personal experience and satisfaction, not for anyone else's

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cannot deny I do over analyze things, so I will officially put my dick away.

Stick around and you'll see your perspective on things isn't so different from some of the regulars on the forum.

good talking to you to frasbee, i am not going anywhere i actually like it here

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
    - C. S. Lewis
    I LOVE love poems:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/poetry_poems.htm[/url]
    I also LOVE love quotes:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/quotes.htm[/url]

Incredizible!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123