+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my little sister has started dating

my little sister has started dating

My sister is going to be 16 soon, and she has been dating this faggot for 8 months now, i just found out, my mates think i should accept it and let her do what she wants, i disagree - the last thing i want is a slut for a sister, i will disown the bitch, obviously i dont want that to happen but i have the urge to find him and his brother (if its 2 against 1, i can claim self defence) and attempt to beat them into a vegetative state, mates reckon if do that or something similair, there's a good chance that she will rebel and then defintely will turn into a slut - my reasoning is that she might learn her lesson and concentrate on her studies

what do i do, should i confront him

Screw her boyfriend in the sammies.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would secretly take the bf aside and have the 'big brother talk'. Just let him know you're watching out for your sister.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is normal for 16 year old girls to be interested in boys, and not all girls are sluts. Let your parents do the parenting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My sister is a couple years younger than yours, Zro. She hasn't started dating yet, but it's getting close and I know exactly what you feel. I don't want her dating anyone. I remember what I used to do when I was 16, and I swear I'll kill any son of a bitch who does something like that to my sweet sister. Ugh. I really don't know what to do. Before any guy takes my sister out he's going to have to introduce himself to me and my dad. I'm hoping we can scare him enough that he'll remain anxious and terrified during the entire date.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Let your parents do the parenting.

Its a nice thought on the whole, Vash, but its good to have your sibs for backup too. I know that my parents were pretty clueless about everything we were up to when my sister and I were that age. Plus my sister's dumbass friends paid more heed to my presence than our parents.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess my point is that not all boys who will want to date your sister will be bastards. Why is the assumption being made that your sister would want to date the bad guys, and that she will be a slut? Does she have a history of making extremely poor choices?

I don't like the idea of trying to intimidate or scare 16 year old kids who may not be ill-intentioned. Besides, you can't save her from herself. If she *likes* assholes, she will find a way to date them, with or without your blessing. Why don't you instead try influening your sister to make *good* choices? Doesn't she respect your opinion enough to take seriously any concerns you might express about particular guys?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Zro it is better for you to accept this than try and mess things up for your sister. You are not always going to be there to take care of her boy friends that you dislike. Plus she has to learn these things on her own. What do you want as a sister down the road? A sister that is dependent on you when it comes to relationships or a sister that is independent when it comes to relationships?

Also zro the fact that she did not tell you this seems to me that she knew how you where going to react to the news. So I think that is another sign that says to stay back and let her be and let her make dating/relationship mistakes on her own.

How come you're so upset about this?

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    I don't get it, can you please explain what it is that makes this boy a faggot? It might merely be based on your opinion, in which case you should leave it alone. However, if the guy is clearly an ass, then you should step in

The better place at the end of your dreams

thanks for the replies

i think gribble knows what i am going through, its the fact that i have been there and done it, we know how boys that age think. To be honest my parents imo are way too leniant with my sister and they would not have a clue what she is really up to, she is not a bad girl.. quite sensible but i have seen such girls get manipulated and played before.

The boyfriend is supposedly already weary of me, he knows i think he is a faggot and dont like him, so he knows if he slips up, i will be paying him a visit, i just dont know what to do...maybe i should just leave it, from the responses on her it seems like the best option

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    thanks for the replies

i think gribble knows what i am going through,
    You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until you have a daughter.

hahaha i dont even want to think about it, hopely i only have boys - it seems it would be alot easier to manage

my sister told me she wants to wait until marriage to get sexually active...i cant say how ****ing happy i was when i heard that, but i dont know if i believe her, girls these days are so quick to spread their legs, oh well i just have to wait and see