+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Know The Problems...But How To Solve It???

Know The Problems...But How To Solve It???

hello everyone,
    okay,
    i've been going out with her for about eight months or so i really really love her and she returns it the same way. Everything has been going well, except for the past few days..we have been arguing alot..almost everyday over very simple and stupid stuff. We know our problems and we've tried so many times to fix it..but just dont know how. Yesterday we planned that we will try to fix it TOGETHER and went to this really private place where there was no worries or anything to be distracted. We sat and didnt talk at all for like 3 hours..WHY? i ddint know how to start or where to start or what to say..while she knew what she wanted to say but didnt say anything. because she wanted to see how i am going to start or whatever (which is not very "healthy" in a relationship) cuzz she dont want to start everything everytime....!!!?? anyway, we couldnt solve shit......okay so here is some of things i think that leads us to arguements;

*MISSUNDERSTANDING (we missunderstand each other alot..in everyway)
    *I keep taking shit the wrong way..for some reason
    *She keep makes small and simple things into a ReALLY big thing

We talked about those alot but just dont know how to solve them,,
    Anyone else ever had problems similar to those or have any solutions, suggestion, comments or whatever???

Thanks in advance

Sex, it solves it all.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you guys? I think women (especially young ones) tend to create problems because they assume that men are more complicated than they really are. Men tend to be more emotionally shallow than a women could possibly understand, hence the misunderstandings. Naturally, you will get defensive when you feel you are always being scrutinized.

Tell her you are not nearly as complicated as she thinks, and that you will tell her *exactly* what you are thinking, and she should accept it at face value. Then, you should learn to be very open (if you aren't already).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?