+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flirting when bf/gf is out of town?

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong. I know some people like to feel that way, but when I have a g/f i'm happy with her. I, personally, dont need to feel like i've got it.

No offence was intended.

No offence was taken
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

It's kinda like kicking open the door to your plane at 12,000 Ft. Sure it's exilerating but chances are, you're getting sucked out.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

lol!!!!! Yeah, I don't think i'd wanna try that either!

Quote Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
    control what you drink..Alcohol makes you lose control over normal right and wrong.
    this is THE BIGGEST bullshit ever.

dont ever say "oh i was drunk" as an excuse. thats just a dumb reason people pull out so they dont feel like they deserve the blame. you are perfectly accountable for your actions, regardless of alcohol/drugs or influence or not.

you wanted to kiss her, you had temptations.
    your friends were an influence, if you would have cared so much about your lady, not even the devil could have convinced you to kiss that girl. your love isnt real. this was a test and you failed.

you used alcohol as a scapegoat, it was your way of reasoning with yourself and to bring yourself to kiss this girl, deep down you knew perfectly well what you were doing .

tell your GF/wife wtv the truth. she dindt do anything wrong, she deservs better and the truth is the least you can do. maybe you regret it, maybe you dont. but whats done is done and now you can only make it worse or try to keep it respectable.

tell her the truth. its the way to go, if she bails, at least youll have a clear consciouns and youll know you told her the truth. if not only you lie to her (even more) and you have guilt. then in the end, its all gonna come back to you one day, karma can be jusstttt right .... hehe.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp View Post

dont ever say "oh i was drunk" as an excuse. thats just a dumb reason people pull out so they dont feel like they deserve the blame. you are perfectly accountable for your actions, regardless of alcohol/drugs or influence or not.

your friends were an influence, if you would have cared so much about your lady, not even the devil could have convinced you to kiss that girl. your love isnt real. this was a test and you failed.

you used alcohol as a scapegoat, it was your way of reasoning with yourself and to bring yourself to kiss this girl, deep down you knew perfectly well what you were doing .

tell your GF/wife wtv the truth. she dindt do anything wrong, she deservs better and the truth is the least you can do. maybe you regret it, maybe you dont. but whats done is done and now you can only make it worse or try to keep it respectable.

tell her the truth. its the way to go, if she bails, at least youll have a clear consciouns and youll know you told her the truth. if not only you lie to her (even more) and you have guilt. then in the end, its all gonna come back to you one day, karma can be jusstttt right .... hehe.
    THANKYOU +10000 right here

welcome back my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    THANKYOU +10000 right here

welcome back my friend!
    hey lilwing, nice to see you to bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp View Post

I agree and couldn't put it any better myself

You could try.. long threads FTW
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

No i leave it to the others not so good on long threads

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneLover View Post

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

No, and I have no girlfriend...wtf.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

That'll change.. lol
    - Taura

Will it really

In time.. Indeed.. lol
    - Taura

Ok i'll take your word for it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast