+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flirting when bf/gf is out of town?

Flirting when bf/gf is out of town?

That's the question.

If you know you can't be caught, do you flirt? or do you just flirt anyway?

If you know can't be caught, how far would you take that flirting? I'm not talking about cheating, but then again as one thing leads to another......you know what I mean.

My girlfriend went out of town on business recently for 4 days and I went drinking with a group of guys from work. This girl was showing some interest in me and my co-workers knew my girlfriend was out of town and were egging me on to make a move on this girl. I kept refusing, but then as a the night wore on and I got a bit more drunk, I ended up kissing this girl and not the way you would kiss your grandmother.

I have'nt told my girlfriend yet.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

As a guy I would not flirt if I had a girl friend as to me that is basically cheating. Why your friends pushed you to cheat on your girl friend is beyond me and quiet frankly stupid as well, and why are you asking girls this question? Are you worried that your girl friend is flirting with some guy on her business trip? If so you got some trust issues to work out, besides telling your girl you kisses another girl.

Jurupa's right- that's not flirting and you know it.

If you can't be true to her, you don't deserve a girlfriend. Shame on you.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Flirting is no big deal. I do it in front of my husband. I flirt with whomever I want - male, female, whatever. Touching/kissing/etc. is another story and is clearly over the line.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

kissing the girl is cheating thats not flirting!!!! look but dont touch if you are in a relationship.

You already feel guilty becasue it was more than flirting. You were in a moment of stupidity
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Yeah I know it was a mistake and I know I did something wrong, it was a snap moment of stupidity.

jurupa, their not my friends, their my co-workers and i'd like to think i'm not like them. Who said I was specifically addressing girls with this question? I have complete trust in her. This is the first time anything like this has happened.

I did tell her your information, because its the right thing to do. It did'nt go well of course, but she realized it was a mistake and I believe our relationship is strong enough to get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneLover View Post
    Yeah I know it was a mistake and I know I did something wrong, it was a snap moment of stupidity.

jurupa, their not my friends, their my co-workers and i'd like to think i'm not like them. Who said I was specifically addressing girls with this question? I have complete trust in her. This is the first time anything like this has happened.

I did tell her your information, because its the right thing to do. It did'nt go well of course, but she realized it was a mistake and I believe our relationship is strong enough to get through it.
    Flirting in my definition does not involve touch -- sounds like you know the answer to your original question. You did the right thing to tell her. Took guts, in my opinion... unless she would have found out anyway.

Of course.. the best answer would seem to be.. don't get yourself into those situations.

control what you drink..Alcohol makes you lose control over normal right and wrong.

Alcohol defense.. I have trouble buying that one. I'm sure it doesn't help, but hardly a decent scapegoat in my opinion.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Flirting when your involved with someone else is very misleading. Especially if you do the touching/in their personal space flirting.

I hate men who do this.....

But, I feel even more sorry for their gf's. AND it makes me realize that the guy isn't that much of a catch anyways. If he does this to her, he would do it with any woman he is with. A loser in my book.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Flirting when your involved with someone else is very misleading. Especially if you do the touching/in their personal space flirting.

I hate men who do this.....

But, I feel even more sorry for their gf's. AND it makes me realize that the guy isn't that much of a catch anyways. If he does this to her, he would do it with any woman he is with. A loser in my book.
    I feel the same way for the boyfriends who's girlfriend flirts with other guys. I even feel worse for the husbands when their wifes do this.

I have been there and kiss another guy on my EX boyfriend didn't mean it and i told him i did so.

But as for flirting i'm just a big flirt and will flirt with any guy i want even if i had a boyfriend but wouldn't do anything more.
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Personally I wouldn't flirt with another girl if I had a g/f. I just think that if you have a partner theres no real reason to want to flirt with anyone else.

Yes but some poeple want to fell like they still have it
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast