+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please tell me I shouldn't regret it ....

Please tell me I shouldn't regret it ....

Few years ago I used to see this guy who was crazy for me ... we both were vergins. I used to live in Europe and he asked me to come to spend New Years with him, I accepted, I came for almost 2 weeks and stayed at his place.
    He was very sweet but also weird, for example, he used to bring me flowers, but on a Friday night, when his friends called him to hang out and I didn't want to join them, he didn't think twice about licing me home alone (I was there only for 2 weeks!!!), well this episode brought us to a pretty big fight, I wrote him a letter telling him everything I thought about his behaviour, I believe it was a pretty good letter as I made him cry, but I was really annoyed (he is the kind of guy that puts his family, and his friends before his girlfriend).

Anyway, other weird things were that, we didn't used to talk about anything in particular (we used to just fool around, kiss, most of the time), sometimes (always in those 2 weeks) I used to watch TV in his room and he used to play playstation in the living room (this a few days before I had to leave ... obviously we had made up, we weren't mad at each other anymore) Isn't it weird?

He asked me more than once to have sex, he tried also by being super romantic, with candles etc ... he said I was the first girl he really loved (this might have been true).
    Another super weird thing is that he used to sweat and shiver every time we kissed. This was the weirdest guy ever.

He is a known for being a "genius", maybe that explains his weird behaviour.

When I left he was really desperate and he started to call me and write me less and less. Later on (after a year) he explained me that that was his way not to feel the pain of the distance, puttng me aside.
    But his behaviour drove me nuts and after 5 months of fighting over the internet I broke up with him.
    At this point he composed a few songs for me to express his sad/miserable feelings (this guy is always sad and never smiles, all his friends died in a way or another) ...

Anyway ..... 4 years passed ... we haven't spoken since then, I tried to keep in touch but he already hated me at that point .... one day, out of nowhere I get a message on my instant messenger from him .... he thought I had hacked into his email ... but I didn't. We start talking again and he invites me over to his new place ..... we start talking, we try to avoid the past .... but it comes out in a way or another .... I tell him a few things I had never told him and he gets flattered, he told me a few other things .... we seem to get along again ....

At this point, we start talking again and hanging out (this for maybe 2/3 weeks) ... one night we start kissing and from a kiss he push me to have the famous sex he wanted to much ... (he wasn't a virgin anymore, me neither) but it seemed to me that he only wanted to try what he couldn't have years before, sort of a revenge .... infact after that night he didn't called/wrote me anymore ... I wrote him an e-mail and he said "I know it looks bad but I it's not what you think" ...... then I realized (having a test) he gave me a pretty common STD (nothing too serious, but still annoying) .... So I told him .... he tried to prove me I didn't get it from him (being tested) but on guys this kind of STD is not visible and can not be checked - I am sure that was him (I had only 1 other guy before him and he was a virgin) ... anyway, since then not only I never heard from him again but he also blocked me from the instant messenger programs, even though I never even contacted him through them ... I always only emailed him, not even called! ....

What's wrong with him??? I think he just wanted a revenge .... I have no other explanation.
    Last edited by Grumpy_79; 25-04-07 at 10:31 AM.

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up
    He didn't really sound like a bad person, why did you break up with him? You say he spent his friday nights with friends, but i see no problem there, especially because you also said that all his friends died in a way or another. He might want to spend more time with his remaining friends because of that. Plus, you dont have to stay home alone, and it was your choice not to join him.

He sounds sweet, and personally i dont see how having sex with you was revenge, especially because you agreed to it

The better place at the end of your dreams

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you think he slept with you and knowingly gave you an STD, I can't imagine why you would ever consider talking to him again.

Did I misunderstand your post?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

+ 1

Who cares what he's thinking or what his motivations are? Don't ever, ever speak to him again.

He gave you and STI and now he is blowing you off. What is the matter with you?
    Spammer Spanker