+ Follow This Topic

Thread: y good guys are going extinked

y good guys are going extinked

i just have a few questions for some women out there who will read this. theres this girl i met in highschool and fell in love with,2 years down the road she left me and for 3 years after that i have thought about her day after day, she would even be in my dreams. after 3 years of wanting to see her so bad i finely grew some balls to try to talk to her and it worked. we started talking again in january and we were doing pretty good. i didnt think i had a chance to get her back so i didnt even try, if i couldnt have her as a lover then at least i could have her as a friend, but a couple of weeks went bye and one night when we were hanging out we ended up having sex. we had sex for about a mouth and a half after that but then she started to drift away. she didnt want to hang out we me as much, she would really only talk to me on the phone. i knew inside she was pushing me away again. all she seems to care about is going to this club all the time and her personality has changed from a sweet girl, to a selfess and conceeded bitch. and as much i dont like talking about her like that but.....its true, she doesnt care about anyone really, but herself of course. anyways my questions to any girl who reads this is, how can u tell a guy hes on a totaly diffrent level then anyone eles but not talk to him. how can a girl go on in life knowing there is someone out there that would do anything for u and not give a shit about it. why is it so important to go to a club and talk to complete drunk strangers and do the same shit over and over again and think its so important. i always hear girls ask why they cant find any good guys anymore.. thats because u ripped their hearts out and smashed them on the ground with ur feet, they have grown bitter because all they feel is pain and worthlessnes. i dont want to be bitter but thats all i feel inside. why r girls so cruel

Why the **** are you hanged up on this girl? She is taking a different path in life than you. What happen in the past is history. It seems obvious that she has moved on, while you have not and still in high school land. Move on. The longer you think about this the more it will kill you emotionally.

There are other girls out there, some will treat you better than her some the same and others worse. But to get hanged up on a girl from high school is stupid.

If you guys had sex, that means that the girl was just a "bird" or someone who don't deserve a good man...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your situation is far from unique, and guess what? It happens to girls, too. Plenty of guys are out there breaking hearts. Your biggest mistake was in assuming that a high school romance would last forever. You all are too young to be expecting anything long-term. YOu are both still growing up.

Be angry for a while and get it out of your system, because bitterness is a very ugly characteristic which will prevent you from being able to attract the girl you are *supposed* to end up with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See?

Another case where somebody thinks they're somethin' special, when they're really just like the rest of the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Why the **** are you hanged up on this girl? She is taking a different path in life than you. What happen in the past is history. It seems obvious that she has moved on, while you have not and still in high school land. Move on. The longer you think about this the more it will kill you emotionally.

There are other girls out there, some will treat you better than her some the same and others worse. But to get hanged up on a girl from high school is stupid.
    Bitch shut up your face!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."