+ Follow This Topic

Thread: if she likes two guys?

if she likes two guys?

if she likes me and another guy but he lives 30miles away and im way better friends than him and she likes us both equally but me abit me what does this mean... how can u flirt with two different guys infront of another?
    if she does like me u think she would even like me alot, or could i be a backup?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she enjoys you both. Why shouldn't she? Is she the girlfriend to either of you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no she isnt either of are gf's but her best friend told me she wants a bf/gf relationship with me, but then she treats me differently sometimes and i dont see how she could do that infront of me infront of the other guy... and i dont know how to step up from being just good friends. we both like acother though im just gonna keep spending more time with her or what? i took her out for dinner the other night and i think she had fun but i let her take her leftovers home and mine... i wasnt gonna let her take mine with her but shes home alone and she isnt the type of cooker. so she said she would give it back but she forgot this morning so i think im gonna call her and ask if i could come grab it or soemthing?

i think im in bad shape i spent all last night with her and she has his picture on her cellphone and the homepage thing...

why dont you just talk to her directly, listening to what someone else is saying about her feelings may not always be the best idea, as it ends up just confusing you more and more. Maybe she really likes you and she's flirting with the other guy when you're around so you get jealous or something. I really think you should just ask her why she's doing that and that you like her.

I think you should ask yourself if you can be friends with her.

Probably, you can't so tell her that you like her - either she will correspond or she will reject you.

If she corresponds, congratulations man! If she doesn't.. well, you will probably stop seeing each other, but as you couldn't maintain a friend relationship with her anyways, just move foward.

I like to put it like this - a nothing to lose situation.

Good luck : )