+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: . Help! I've lost my focus.

. Help! I've lost my focus.

Over the past two weeks I have let a lot of negative thoughts creep into my mind and has resulted in the feeling of being lost. I'm working on my visualization again and trying to get back on track. Any suggestions, tips, tricks etc on how to remain in line with LOA. It's funny that I'm writing this because in the past when I have been centered I've read these types of posts and wondered how that person managed to get so off-centered.

What's an LOA?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell?

you better be careful there. Everytime you start thinking about a negative thought, slap your face and smile. Change that sentence into something positive. You'll be used to it after a while. Communicate more with your friends and let your brain get busy with other stuff.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What the hell?
    My initial thought after reading the first few words of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by melanie9 View Post
    Over the past two weeks I have let a lot of negative thoughts creep into my mind and has resulted in the feeling of being lost. I'm working on my visualization again and trying to get back on track. Any suggestions, tips, tricks etc on how to remain in line with LOA. It's funny that I'm writing this because in the past when I have been centered I've read these types of posts and wondered how that person managed to get so off-centered.
    LOA = Left Occipito Anterior
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Leave Of Absence

Liter Of Absinthe

Loaf Of Ass
    Spammer Spanker

Law of Averages?

Length Over All?

Love OV Alot?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Lots of ass.

=D

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I don't know what LOA is but when I start going off track, I look at where the negative thoughts are coming from. What the stimulus is. Often I notice its becuase of lack of exercise and poor dieting during the last few weeks or days.

Exercise for me, is a great way to get back on track. Try going for a run, and don't stop when you feel tired, really push yourself HARD. Then afterwards have a cold drink of water and something healthy. If you don't like running for whatever, try skipping in your backyard where your in your own privacy.

Sometimes I think negative thoughts are good, becuase when you get past them, you often learn something about yourself, or someone else or just 'how things work'. And often you feel good about understanding WHY you feel that way, and can start working around it. And when you start feeling good again, you feel like you were 'higher' or more mature than you were orginally (before the negative thoughts started).

Good luck.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exercise... and a lot of liquor.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by kaylen22 View Post
    you better be careful there. Everytime you start thinking about a negative thought, slap your face and smile. Change that sentence into something positive. You'll be used to it after a while. Communicate more with your friends and let your brain get busy with other stuff.
    I don't think slapping your own face would work. It would be forcing down the emotions, but everything that is forced, usually tends to have a negative outcome one day...
    I am quite lonely and have lots of negative thoughts of myself. best solution for this is live communication, like party for example. Ofcorse, the reason of that negaitveness is important too. If i have some problem or just feel so lousy and got nothing to do (usual reason for negative thoughts) I go and do some exercise for few hours. Enough time to get my thoughts together.
    Instead of slapping yourself, look around yourself and find something beautiful around you, then look at it and smile! trust me, it gets alot better!
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, exercise is a great way to fight off bad feelings. I used to do this in my early days of high school and it worked. I am actually now going to get back into it, but not just to feel better.

Be wary of the type of music you listen to. Listen to uplifting music, none of that heavy metal shit or emo or nostalgic country crap. If I need to listen to some uplifting music I listen to super loud house music. Great stuff.

And although Illusional was joking (maybe...) when he said liquor, remember that it can make you feel worse. And I don't mean hangovers, but it can make you feel worse WHILE you are drunk (for some people, like myself sometimes). And then afterwards perhaps too.

All you need to do is gather your chi. Then all will be well.

Wax on, wax off.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast