View Poll Results: Would you rather be...

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not good-looking and be fantastic in bed

9 47.37%
  • Very good looking and not so good in bed

10 52.63%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: What's More Important?

anachronistic Guest
    what exactly does good in bed mean? does it mean willing to try anal sex or makes you cum really fast or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    It is easy to look good on paper, but it is not when it comes to reality.

Giga - I don't know why you made the poll. Looks don't last, neither does sex.
    Nothing lasts, but that is irrelevant as the subject matter is "What is more important?" (to you) which equals to the bitch of truth = Subjectivity.That's why she made the poll. People have different reasons for different choices. Because either one doesn't necessarily last forever it's doesn't mean it's importance becomes any less.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    what exactly does good in bed mean? does it mean willing to try anal sex or makes you cum really fast or what?
    I guess that's subjective as well (see Kiechi's post, above).
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    edit:
    good looking because i could teach her the moves if you know what i mean
    Last edited by anachronistic; 02-05-07 at 09:06 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga - I don't know why you made the poll. Looks don't last, neither does sex.
    Neither does childhood, but does that make it any less important?

The question contradicts itself damn it! I can't answer that. Considering that being not good looking will already cramp the sex.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Nothing lasts
    except time and energy, which is eternal...all though arguable ...by idiots of course.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    The question contradicts itself damn it! I can't answer that. Considering that being not good looking will already cramp the sex.
    yes, but when you fall in love there is a bunch of hematobins and smegma chemicals in your brain that make you more attracted to someone, so if you're in love and your bangin' someone, it's based upon that.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    yes, but when you fall in love there is a bunch of hematobins and smegma chemicals in your brain that make you more attracted to someone, so if you're in love and your bangin' someone, it's based upon that.
    What the hell are you talking about? if I am in love with the person because my brain chemicals are telling me so then obviously I will see the person as the most gorgeous person alive. Making them attractive by default and also probably dramatically improving sex with them by a 1000 fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I wanted to know if it was more important to guys to attract women or to satisfy them.
    How about confusing the crap out of your woman by being good looking AND good in bed?

This "Lovelock" ad keeps appearing on the blog. I'm beginning to think that all of you on the blog are actually from this Lovelock place and you are being paid by the city council there to attract newbies to the neighborhood. Is that it? Am I right? Is it all a gigantic conspiracy?

But seriously, did the City of Lovelock research this blog and decide that this was THE premier spot to advertise for new residents, new mates to replenish the Lovelock gene pool? I'd have loved being at that public meeting! I can already hear the budget director allocating money for this. Good luck to 'em--its a nice little town.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I wanted to know if it was more important to guys to attract women or to satisfy them.
    Ah I see. I chose to satisfy them, because in my opinion girls that are more into the guys looks than what he can do in bed are more about "show and tell".

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Neither does childhood, but does that make it any less important?
    No, but I was curious as to the reasons for the poll thats all, especially since Giga seems to be in a good relationship I found it kinda surprising that she would ask such a question.

I say neither good looks or being good in bed are important. All that matters is that your partner loves you and puts up with you for who you are. Nothing else matters.

However of course, if you're a sex manic or obsessed with fashion and looks, then your ideal partner would have to put up with those characteristics.

No, but I was curious as to the reasons for the poll thats all, especially since Giga seems to be in a good relationship I found it kinda surprising that she would ask such a question.
    It came from a conversation I had with one of my girlfriends about "having it all" (like in CAM's post- my boyfriend is confusing the crap out of me, being good loking and good in bed).

She and I agreed that we'd rather have the not-so-handsome guy that could rock our world in bed.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What good is it if you're an expert under the covers but nobody takes you there? Hell, if you're hot enough why would you tether yourself to a single person, anway? Go from booty to booty, getting your rocks off. So what if the ladies are left underwhelmed? You don't have to make repeat visits.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast