+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a phobia

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    But you don't even respect this girl. What kind of relationship could you possibly have?
    haha, i am not thinking about going out with that girl! sorry, i understand how confusing that post was.

i am actually dating a foreign exchange student from germany now as of today

Well, be careful what you ask her. Some of it may not be stuff you want to know and isn't really your business anyway, IMO. Give yourself a chance to be happy, at least for a little while.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    yea, that's why i posted this, basically. i think i really didn't care because i only wanted sex.. but now i'm looking at more of a relationship type thing, where finding out about a girl's sex life would most likely offend me.
    That doesn't make sense to me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That doesn't make sense to me.
    because you "ain't had none" yet.

Roffles. LOPL
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vaguely related story about the dangers of asking too many questions.

I met this really awesome girl years ago. She was an Australian gymnast. Very, very hot, though in miniature. I think she was like 4'11. But that's okay by me. Anyway, we were getting close. She was sure thing, a soon-to-be notch in the ol' belt.

One evening we were hanging out together and we got to talking, and as usual with me, I brought up sex. I asked her what her favorite position was, where was the weirdest place she'd done it, silly stuff like that. Then I asked her what the freakiest thing she'd ever done was. At first she was hesitant to say. Given that her previous two answers were pathetically vanilla, I expected something innocent and cute, so I pressured her. She made me swear not to judge her, to which I agreed. At this point I figured she was going to tell me she'd got it on with a girl or something cool like that. I was wrong.

She told me that when she was 18 her uncle came to spend a week with her family. And... uhm... yeah, I think you know where this is going. If I'd kept my stupid questions to myself I could have tapped that fine ass and been blissfully ignorant. But nooooo. I had to be stupid and ruin a good thing. Biggest mistake ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Vaguely related story about the dangers of asking too many questions.

I met this really awesome girl years ago. She was an Australian gymnast. Very, very hot, though in miniature. I think she was like 4'11. But that's okay by me. Anyway, we were getting close. She was sure thing, a soon-to-be notch in the ol' belt.

One evening we were hanging out together and we got to talking, and as usual with me, I brought up sex. I asked her what her favorite position was, where was the weirdest place she'd done it, silly stuff like that. Then I asked her what the freakiest thing she'd ever done was. At first she was hesitant to say. Given that her previous two answers were pathetically vanilla, I expected something innocent and cute, so I pressured her. She made me swear not to judge her, to which I agreed. At this point I figured she was going to tell me she'd got it on with a girl or something cool like that. I was wrong.

She told me that when she was 18 her uncle came to spend a week with her family. And... uhm... yeah, I think you know where this is going. If I'd kept my stupid questions to myself I could have tapped that fine ass and been blissfully ignorant. But nooooo. I had to be stupid and ruin a good thing. Biggest mistake ever.
    At least she tried to stop you from asking it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know why she ever admitted that to you, Gribble. She clearly wasn't the brightest bulb in the box.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know why she ever admitted that to you, Gribble. She clearly wasn't the brightest bulb in the box.
    UH Vash do you mean "she was not the sharpest tool in the tool box"?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    UH Vash do you mean "she was not the sharpest tool in the tool box"?
    It's the same thing essentially.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I was not talking about the sex. Basically it sounds like you are the piece of shit stereo typing version of me. You want a virgin but only when you feel like it and you think you can bang anyone all the time but then get a virgin girlfriend, whille to me that is ridiculous. douche. Only take what you can give.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I was not talking about the sex. Basically it sounds like you are the piece of shit stereo typing version of me. You want a virgin but only when you feel like it and you think you can bang anyone all the time but then get a virgin girlfriend, whille to me that is ridiculous. douche. Only take what you can give.
    i am not a version of anyone. i am me. i'm not stereo typing anyone, you prick. lighten the **** up.

you're putting words in my mouth now. i DON'T give a **** whether a girl is a virgin or not, i just have a phobia of being sexual with them.

Men only want virgin girlfriends because they're scared of being crap in bed being compared to the other men they've slept with, that's your phobia. Low self esteem/confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

It also gets awkward when you hit her in just the right spot & someone else's name gets screamed out for the whole neighborhood to hear.

But,yes Converse,your right.

Guys are worried that "I am" no good in bed compared to .... ,means "I am" out the door & out of "her" life.

It is more of a common fear for men then phobia.
    Woman show this in jealousy,men show it in fear.
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Men only want virgin girlfriends because they're scared of being crap in bed being compared to the other men they've slept with, that's your phobia. Low self esteem/confidence.
    actually that's not my fear/phobia. it just grosses me out if i know another penis has been in there. like there is germs or something.

i have no fear of 'being crap in bed' because i know i'm pretty good in bed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast