+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She left and took my dog

She left and took my dog

I knew it was coming. I felt it inside all day. I came home and it was true. She had packed, all her stuff was gone.

Then she has the nerve to take my dog with her. How can you dump someone and then take their dog? Who am I suppose to find sympathy with?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She took your dog?? Did you get this dog while you were together?

(Sorry things didn't work out for you.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    what the ****? she took your dog?

i'm sorry tavs, and welcome back to loveforum.

Yea it's our dog. But you can't leave a man and then take his best friend with you. That's just cold
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Wow.. cold indeed, I feel for you. Dogs truly are man's best friend.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As I recall, she always was a little on the cold side. Did she take the dog while you were away from the house? This is so messed up. Would you consider getting another dog?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No she was here waiting when I got home.

I think I'll get the dog back, but I sure could use a friend here tonight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I lived closer...

Why did she go? And are you sure she isn't coming back?

we are your friends, u can talk to us!!!

what actually happened? why didnt things work out?

She said she wasn't happy. You know thing's weren't perfect, but I sware we were almost there. She doesn't see it that way. There's a chance she could come back, I've learned a lot through here and through past experience the best way to go about a breakup without making things worse.

But how is a couple suppose to get back together when one moves all her stuff out and signs a lease somewhere else?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, TAVS - you guys were having trouble for a long time. I'm not sure keeping her around was in your long-term best interest. Don't you WANT to be with someone who is more compatible with you? You haven't seemed happy since the first couple of weeks after she moved in (although I realize you haven't been around much lately).

I think you deserve to be happier.

I'm a horrible dater. And I'm 28. All the good ones are taken or divorcees. Neither of which are what I'm looking for.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    28... you are still a baby. Men should NEVER think of getting married until they are in their 30s. You have plenty of time, and there are plenty of women left that are worth having. Just take your time this time. You are a nice-looking guy. The girls will be there.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BTW - what do you mean "horrible dater"? Are you shy, or what? Because I know you can dance, which is a GIGANTIC plus in the dating world... All you've got to do is look deeply into her eyes now and then while twirling her around the dance floor, make nice small-talk, ask her about herself, and you are in.

I will have to check for a repsonse tomorrow. I'm getting up early for work. G'night...

I dont know if Shy is the right word but it probably is. I'm just a horrible conversationalist. Put me in a room with a bunch of strangers and I won't integrate well. Unless I know someone well, I dont have a lot to say. I guess I'm just not good at small talk. I can probably get through 1-2 dates but after that I'm screwed. Unless of course the other person is the opposite end of the scale than I.

Even with my new Ex, conversation was going downhill. Then she moved in and things changed. You know how it is, when you live with someone, and have that much of Life in common, there's a fair amount to talk about just based on that.

I can line dance, that's it. Curses, I wish I would have gotten my act together and taken the couples dancing classes with her. Then I'd be set.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast