+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tell me

Tell me

Really lately i have a stream of questions in my mind things that become so unclear then clear again.

I want you to reveal your lifes purpose to me? What does this question mean to you. And does it define who you are.

as always
    xoxoxo blue
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that I could choose a single thing to call my "purpose". It evolves over time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Still searching for that, blue. I know what you mean, though.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know that I could choose a single thing to call my "purpose". It evolves over time.
    +1.

Same goes with me.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i don't feel i have a purpose really, i'm just here.

i think that we all have general purpose, that then divides itself and becomes all kinda of little purposes.

I feel that everyones has something special to give, other than working working working and money money money. I feel that if you make your purpose about materialistic things that you arent going to be happy with what your doing.

I belive my purpose is to help others some how in some way, but i think i want to help animals becasue they are very soothing and a huge part of peoples lives.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.