+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why single?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I personally am happy being single at 27. Men are a huge pain in the ass, too. I'm actually rethinking the whole marriage thing.....doesn't seem necessary anymore. Outdated concept. I don't need any man's money or 'support'.....although they all seem to think we do.....ha ha ha.

Being single is a choice, like having children, or marriage. Being single by choice doesn't make you 'lame' or unable to find someone, or impotent (?). It just means, like sombra said, that maybe you don't need any stupid ass drama in your life.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do not have strong ties with my own family, so I'll seek out somebody to start my own.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I don't need any man's money or 'support'.....although they all seem to think we do.....ha ha ha.
    Women have never "needed" a particular man's money. But, women have "wanted" particular men's money. All of my women friends say, "I love my job, but if I met and married a millionnaire, I would quit working."

So, of course you don't need the money, but I'm sure that you wouldn't mind enjoying the benefits.

Anyway, back to the garden for a cigar....

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Some people actually with all their hearts just hate to be around people for to long, in fact...being around the same person for life would probably drive them into the insane asylum. I know people who love being alone, hell ...I know guys that actually don't like sex...THATS RIGHT...you heard right...and no...they are not gay...cause I asked them myself in confusion.
    Very true. Excellent points. I for one don't like sex for sex's sake. Has to be with someone very special.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Very true. Excellent points. I for one don't like sex for sex's sake. Has to be with someone very special.
    I can understand that. With my experience of sex I can't really have the pleasure of choosing yet which one I like...cause I barely got any. I am to laid back to get a girl, girls want you(the guy) to do the work of finding them...hell...people have to poke me with a stick to do anything let alone do that...but its not like I want a girlfriend or don't want a girlfriend...I just don't care either way. If I am single..then I am single..if I am with someone..then I am with someone...I don't read into it any more or less then that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    i like to be alone sometimes and i like to be with people sometimes. it's just that i think too much and people disturb my creativity and imagination--both which are very important to me.

i mean, i will camp out with some friends and after a few days, i'll be like '**** this, i want to go home and play guitar or somethin'. i also do a lot of things by myself that i can't do with other people around. like write poems and draw pictures. i need solitude.

Love is DEAD
    Last edited by Starss; 11-05-07 at 05:01 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Women have never "needed" a particular man's money. But, women have "wanted" particular men's money. All of my women friends say, "I love my job, but if I met and married a millionnaire, I would quit working."

So, of course you don't need the money, but I'm sure that you wouldn't mind enjoying the benefits.

Anyway, back to the garden for a cigar....

Well, I guess it depends on what kind of woman you're talking about.

I, personally, have turned down millionaires. Money means nothing at all to me, because the biggest asses I've ever met are the ones with the biggest wallets. Egos and attitude are my number one turn off. Don't assume all women are the shallow ditzy things you perceive them to be CAM.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 08-05-07 at 10:47 PM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Well said Bluesummer, women hate men with big ego's espcially when they have no need for a big ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bah. We all have supersized egos. Some of us are hypocrites, though.

Ignore him, he has no money.
    Spammer Spanker

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaha.

you're so ****ing funny too.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234