+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how do i get to the stage when i can kiss her??

how do i get to the stage when i can kiss her??

well this girl that i really like might be coming round next week, and yeh we talk a fair bit and get along well. I just want to know how i can lead up to making a move or anything. I want to know how i can get to that stage. I like her and am going to see her again but wat do i do from here!! somebody help!!!
    Hysteria

Best move I've ever seen/heard of/used is the 'playful wrestling'. Simply horse around for a bit. Eventually (being stronger, which I'm just going to assume although I could be wrong) you can pin her against a wall or the floor or something. Keep your face close to hers, hopefully you'll both be tired from laughing (cause you were tickling her while wrestling, right?!) look into her eyes, and kiss her. Hasn't failed yet. And if she does seem shocked and didn't want it, you can always back out with a "Sorry. I was caught in the moment." and get off easy.

Go for it.

yeh that sounds ok i guess but i dont know if it'll work with this girl ive done it before with others and ur right it works wonders. But i just rekon this girl will be different has ne one got other ideas plz???
    Hysteria

Most girls will pretty much give the opportunity to you on a silver platter. As in you'll be talking or something and you'll just stop talking and look into each others eyes. That's the signal. Of course it's up to you whether you take it or not.

When you're hugging her, try going as though you were going to kiss her on the cheek but 'miss' and get a little bit of her lips. Then it seems to her like you went for the cheek but really wanted the lips and she'll get the message that you want to kiss her.

Alexi

ok
    thanks
    Hysteria

...hhhmm... how about asking? I mean .. why not be upfront...

"I think you are beautiful.... ( put on a loving smile..) canI kiss you?"..... BAM... job done!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Jane! That takes all the romance out of it! What about "the mood"? The "moment"? C'mon now! You seriously telling me you would rather have someone say, "jane, may I kiss you?" than to be tickled and wrestled, look deep into their eyes and then just be kissed?

Alexi

.. you know what.. it depends .. that can be romantic.. lol...

I would rather he be "natural" then try some strange and akward way to kissing me that he may fail at... just my view on it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

The whole point of a move is to make it SEEM natural. Even though it's a move. Same thing with kino and everything else. It doesn't work when you force it, but if it seems natural and just looks like it's a part of you, it works!

Alexi

I remember asking permission for my first kiss. I wish I could go back and just DO IT! But too late for that.

.. oh man.. Alexi! No .. dont tell me you are falling into the "kino" trap?

man,.. I thought you were smarter then that.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

What's the "kino" trap?

... the gay interprataion of "how to hit on a women"... ? Are you now a MVP follower? Not that there is anything wrong with that .. MVP sometimes knows what he is talking about but ... kino?

What happened to men who actually went after a women the "natural" way? Explain to me why you need to have "moves"?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

well thanks to all that replied but are there more suggestions coz i dont know if these will work. I realy just dont know what to do. If i see her at the start of the night how do get to that stage when we muck around and stuff??
    Hysteria

The natural way is all fine and dandy Jane. But kino is just a test to see how interested she is in you. If you place your hand on her back as you open a door for her, or just touch her arm as you talk to her, and she shy's away, she's probably not that attracted to you and therefore you know that it probably won't go anywhere. but if she feels comfortable with bodily contact with you, you know that she holds nothing against you and you know that there's a chance.

What's wrong with that?

well.. I guess nothing .. but I hate the fact that it has to do with the "moves" ya know? Thoe are natual things.. As a girl.. I just dont want to think about why a guy is doin that kind of stuff. make sense? It just ruins the moment.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast