+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to become HOT?

How to become HOT?

My friend keeps telling me i'm good loooking (handsome) and all but not quite hot... how do i become HOT???

she keeps saying that i'm quite funny and all, and usually when i meet someone new, i just start joking (which makes her laugh), but u end not being HOT... how do i become HOT??

Your pretty desparate...well what can I say go to the gym if you really want to become hot, but physical aspect is the least that worries your girlfriend, I can bet on that.
    The best there is!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grow a nine inch dick. Or stuff a potato down the front of your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Grow a nine inch dick. Or stuff a potato down the front of your pants.

Just remember- the front. Not the back.

Anyway, hotness is something that hinges on confidence. You probably don't have to change anything about your actual appearance, just the way you present yourself.

Maybe the making people laugh thing looks a little like you're too eager to please them. IMO, you might want to make people work for it a little. It doesn't mean you should change how you are, just don't make yorself available to just anyone- know what I mean?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    IMO, you might want to make people work for it a little.
    This works for people in general.

I discovered this the hard way, the less I talk, the more people listen when I do open my trap.

That, and responding to their questions in a way that doesn't give them an answer at all. I do this earnestly, because I usually avoid attention, but it only seems to draw it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Confidence (especially sexual confidence) is what makes a person "hot" - not looks, at least not primarily. (at least in my opinion) I have known lots of people that have a lot of sex appeal and are only average-looking.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-05-07 at 05:15 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_ View Post
    My friend keeps telling me i'm good loooking (handsome) and all but not quite hot... how do i become HOT???

she keeps saying that i'm quite funny and all, and usually when i meet someone new, i just start joking (which makes her laugh), but u end not being HOT... how do i become HOT??
    WHy do you want to become HOT? What is wrong with what you have now? Not everyone can be HOT. I am not HOT, but I know how to work with what I have that seems to work.

i dont really want to be hot... i like myself the way i am!!! and I am confident,

and i dont really know how to build my sex appeal (apart from growing myself or getting a potato), thanks anyway guys... i dont need to change...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Confidence (especially sexual confidence) is what makes a person "hot" - not looks, at least not primarily. (at least in my opinion) I have known lots of people that have a lot of sex appeal and are only average-looking.
    For women. I like my girls physically attractive.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Don't worry mate, it's not a neccessity to be 'hot'
    I know girls that are regarded as 'hot' but in all fairness they wouldnt make a good g/f personally due to their personality.. and i'm sure it works vice versa too.

The best partners, or possible partners are those who appreciate you for who you are, and not for being 'hot'

how if the friend you are talking about is male, then you should protect your anus, and i do think you come as bunny needy, you are not on the earth for someone else's flowers entertainment, have some self respect for petals sake, you dont need to fluffy change, if someone doesnt like it well....lick them

EDIT:

Quit the using the "F" word. It doesn't make you look hard.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 11-05-07 at 03:31 AM.

who said i was hard, as i stated before i am 5'6 around 70 kilos, hardly a physical specimen, this is the internet man, no one is hard on here, i like to say swear....simple and plain, crude...rude maybe but defientely not hard (unless you think its "tough" to swear), plus is swearing against the rules?? if it is then i will abide by the rules