+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have you ever been Dumped...

Only once personally.. too bad it was the only one I cared about
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    every girl after that i have dumped because they all lied/cheated to me. ****ing amerika.
    ALLEGED!!!!

Edit: Got dumped in year eight that I totally forgot about till just now, and by this chick at uni but I well and truly deserved that. Most of the time, for me, the gloss has well and truly rubbed off by the three month mark. I've also been known to do a pre-emptive dump to make sure it's me that leaves the relationship covered in glory and not her.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 14-05-07 at 09:51 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Got dumped in year eight that I totally forgot about till just now, and by this chick at uni but I well and truly deserved that. Most of the time, for me, the gloss has well and truly rubbed off by the three month mark. I've also been known to do a pre-emptive dump to make sure it's me that leaves the relationship covered in glory and not her.
    ALLEGED!

yea.

Yes i think we have all been dump at one time
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

[QUOTE=LoveTwist;267671]Yeah, being dumped can be one of the worst feelings in the world, depending on your feelings towards the person, your experience, your personality etc...

But what you describe isn't so much of a dumping, more a rejection before you even start.

Well as quoted its more a rejection than being dumped in your case!
    ive been dumped once, and it was painful, confusing and utterly terrible as we were both still in love and talking about moving in together like two days before he left me (he was in a personal crisis and didnt want me to hold on to him).
    Its taken me something like nearly 5 years to completely get over him, always been feeling odd and confused and bruised even if I was seeing other guys in those years. In my case I tell you, it wasnt easy at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12