+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been Dumped...

have you ever been Dumped...

and if so how did it feel.i once had this pretty girl ask me out but i said no because i already had to girls at the time didn't see the need for another one lol .2 weeks later i ran into her at the gym we worked out together ,and talk for about 3 hours. so after seeing her play tennis i thought about asking her out and i did and she said no.

Yeah, being dumped can be one of the worst feelings in the world, depending on your feelings towards the person, your experience, your personality etc...

But what you describe isn't so much of a dumping, more a rejection before you even start. Guess that can still knock you a little, but lets face it at the time you had 2 other girls going out with you at the same time??? Count yourself lucky for being able to pull that off I would.

^ Yup. Gaddes you were rejected, not dumped.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I got played once. I think that's worse than being dumped, but I'm not sure.

It was incredibly humiliating and made me feel worthless.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    my first girlfriend dumped me because i stroked her leg on the first date and i guess that intimidated her or something.

every girl after that i have dumped because they all lied/cheated to me. ****ing amerika.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I got played once. I think that's worse than being dumped, but I'm not sure.

It was incredibly humiliating and made me feel worthless.
    i feel for ya. just about every relationship i've been in i got played bigtime.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been dumped AND played......hurt like hell at the time, but I can tell you for sure that it made me one helluva stronger person in the end.

Now I'm not to be messed with!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i feel for ya. just about every relationship i've been in i got played bigtime.
    The guy who did it is a radio DJ here in Santa Fe. Occasionally, I hear his voice on the radio and it makes me feel really sad. I'm not sure if you can ever truly get over being treated badly, not completely.

Still can't figure out what motivates such things. He chased me like a dog after a rabbit for six months, and as soon as he got what he wanted, vanished like a puff of smoke.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    damn giga... that would make me sad too

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I've been dumped AND played......hurt like hell at the time, but I can tell you for sure that it made me one helluva stronger person in the end.
    Your ex was SUCH an idiot.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Your ex was SUCH an idiot.
    so was d.j. ****ass.

Nope strangely enough, i have always done the dumping, was a bit cruel in the past and would do it just for fun, nowadays i just seem to be real picky personality wise, i seem to find little flaws within a week or two and convince myself that they are beneath me, so always dump them straight away

Giga: some guys are just like that - they have no intention of having a realtionship, just want a new pussy to ****, and sadly females these days seem so quick to give it up, thats its getting easier and easier to play girls, at least in your case it took months, most of my mates who are very good at what they do need a maximum of 20 mins - and at least you learnt your ****ing lesson, but some of these bitches today just dont get it

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i thought since this was the intimate forum, the title was gonna be continued ...

i thought it was going to be "have you ever been Dumped ... on?"

gaddes ... u weird me out.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    i thought since this was the intimate forum, the title was gonna be continued ...

i thought it was going to be "have you ever been Dumped ... on?"

gaddes ... u weird me out.
    lolololololololollololoololollollol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never been dumped. I seem to attract the guys that want to stick around. I had a cheating boyfriend, though... even he wanted to stay together.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast