+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do?

Yeah I can imagine that had your mind all over the place. It's not a very nice subject to touch, especially if things are fine.

How do you feel about that now? Does it still get to you thinking about it or are things fine now?

Everything is fine with the boyfriend. He mentions marriage as much as I will let him, we're totally on the same team and he's never given me a reason not to trust him. This is definitely a me problem and not a him problem.

I just have issues. Control issues.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Chimeros0's got it- it's that trust thread, it's the fact that I'm having problems with my ex and thinking that the number one cause of divorce is marriage. The number one cause of breakups is dating, the number one cause of betrayal is, ultimately, trust.

Plus, my bf and I had this "what would you do" conversation last week. I told him if he ever did such a thing, I'd have a couple of thugs beat his ass while I watched and cried.

I'd like to be able to just go through life without ever having such conversations. They are not exactly productive, are they?
    frasbee hit it right on the head.

i hate those kinds of conversations too.

gigabitch, does your boyfriend know about your insecurity? if not, are you going to tell him? do you see a counselor?

Gigabitch,

I understand where you're coming from. Am I right in guessing that this stems from your past? If so maybe talking to your boyfriend about it will help. Its worth a try. Atleast then he will understand that theres certain things that you feel uneasy about and he'll know why too.

If that doesnt really help, then as previously mentioned, Counselling may help you. Sometime just talking about things can jog something in your head and things become much easier. Its hard to explain what I mean, but it does help.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. Don't stab with an icicle. Bludgeon with a frozen leg of lamb. Then cook it up and serve it to the detectives.

thats what i did once well twice i knocked the chic out. I was angry at her at him and with the whole situation. It sucks. That was then.

I would be really upset if it happened now its ughs me just thinking about it. I would yell scream and tell him to hurry & get out of ny house. Dont come back. Dont bother saying anything to me. I would cry after probrably for a while.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's probably just arrogance on my part but I never think about or worry about my girlfriends cheating on me.

If I did actually walk in - I'd probably go a bit beserk. Break up with her in some harsh way and then forget about it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have been cheated on, just not right in front of my eyes.

I think now, because that bastard has turned my heart pretty cold, if I walked in on my next SO cheating, I'd just laugh and walk out. His ****ing loss. Next!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I've beaten the crap out of a couple of guys for stepping into my personal space ...

And once that's done, I've taken all of my memories of her and stuffed them into garbage bags (a la "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). Then proceed to drive to her home and dump all the crap on her porch and car.

Man ... I wish I was 20 again. Had so much more energy then.

Nowadays, it'd probably be like "Stop ... you guys are hitting my elbows ... I'm trying to sleep."
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't kill him. I'm more in line with Bluesummer, only I wouldn't walk out. (I have kids.) I would buy a new bed and make him move into the guest room.

For the record, in murders, the significant other is almost ALWAYS the primary suspect, whether or not there is any evidence to be had.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If your significant other betrayed you? Would you seek vengance? Cut all ties and never speak to them again?

How about this situation: Your SO cheats on you in the bed you share and you walk in and witness it with your own eyes. (Kinda makes me nauseous to even think about this, but I can't seem to stop myself. I think I would just lay down and die if this happened to me.)

What would you do?
    In reality if that ever happened I'd probably just break down completely and be in total shock. Or might even go into a wild range and try and strangle them both!!

In theory if that happened I'd like to think I'd have the strength of mind to stay calm, boil up some soup and chuck it over them both. Then tell my SO that its over and that I'm going to my friends / parents house for a few days and that I'd get them to pick up my stuff.

Then go and watch TV for days and days on end and just completely immerse myself in a fantasy world…. until it all becomes a distant memory. That what I did when my bf dumped me completely out of the blue, and it takes weeks, months even.... after something like that probably years…. but eventually it works.

And would definitely cut all ties and never speak to them again. Definitely!
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

I dont think there is anything worse that I could encounter in a relationship. It would kill me. It would definately be over.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As someone who has been cheated on, behind my back.....

I think actually seeing it would make the reality of him being a complete @$$ sink in a lot sooner. I know when I found out about my ex cheating on me, I was pissed but also in denial. Like I thought there was no way he would actually do that to me. Then he denied it and it really made me question my decision to dump him. If I actually SAW it happening, it would be what I would need to tell him bluntly to "fvck off!"

I like the whole burning stuff scenerio too.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

LoveTwist, Your sig is awesome
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

I was thinking hydrochloric acid could work as well,but you wouldn't have much of a memento...

Not killing the Cheating Son Of A Bitch is boring!
    Because they go on with their lives & shagging whilst the "stronger willed" of the two suffers depression & questions "What did I do wrong in our relationship?".

It's also easier to say what your going to do in comparison to doing it!
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast