+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do?

I'd sleep on the floor if i had to
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

hmm... i think i'll be standing infront of him and look him in the eye, and wait for him to say something. it's gonna be fun to watch him gets all scared. haha

Tell them to get the hell out of the house (and in this event I can't promise that the guy would get out of harm's way if he started acting up), and for the SO to come back tomorrow to explain what the hell she was thinking about.

And based on what transpires during that talk, either solve the issues and restart, take a break from each other or break it off then and there.

I'd probably be extremely tempted to kill. The only thing stopping me is the law.

Giga, looks like it's been a year. Do you still think of this?

Well, trust continues to be a problem, but I've recently decided that I am probably smart enough to get away with murder, so I'm feeling better about it.
    Spammer Spanker

If I would ever get so betrayed? It's important to not loose your cool... it is likely that I would go crazy at some point, so I guess I'll just immediately look for a place where I can't harm anyone and can't harm myself while the shock is still in place...

...ugh...

... hope it'll never happen to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If your significant other betrayed you? Would you seek vengance? Cut all ties and never speak to them again?

How about this situation: Your SO cheats on you in the bed you share and you walk in and witness it with your own eyes. (Kinda makes me nauseous to even think about this, but I can't seem to stop myself. I think I would just lay down and die if this happened to me.)

What would you do?
    Not say anything. Calmly pick up the things I might need for the next couple of days and walk out. Organize the pick up of the rest of my things later and that's it. No extreme emotions, no hysterics the value of the person dies with the act so there's nothing to fuss about.

Then thank my lucky stars that I got to witness it instead of continuing in a relationship without knowing.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Well, trust continues to be a problem, but I've recently decided that I am probably smart enough to get away with murder, so I'm feeling better about it.
    Well my dad was telling me a friend of his in Texas was telling him that..."A legitimate defense in court for murdering someone sleeping with your SO is, he was in need of a killin'."

As for me...well when I found out my ex was cheating on me, I flipped I had never been so freaking mad. I was ready to run through a wall. One of the guys I thought was the other guy was lucky he didn't cross my path at that moment because I was ready to take a baseball bat to his face. And I'm not one to get into fights with people.

As for what I would do right now. If it were in my place, I'd probably pull a baseball bat or something large and heavy, scare the shit out of the guy kick him and her outside in the nude and keep the clothes. I'd take their keys and flush them down the toilet.

All without saying a word and free of emotion.

Then take all the shit that reminded me of her and throw it on top of the hood of her car.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Not say anything. Calmly pick up the things I might need for the next couple of days and walk out. Organize the pick up of the rest of my things later and that's it. No extreme emotions, no hysterics the value of the person dies with the act so there's nothing to fuss about.

Then thank my lucky stars that I got to witness it instead of continuing in a relationship without knowing.
    +1

I think I'd take some quick pix, tho. Useful in divorce court.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    +1

I think I'd take some quick pix, tho. Useful in divorce court.
    Yes, good thinking Indi

I adopted a new perspective on these things. Relationship is not a prison, anyone is free to live at any point in time if they so choose or be left as consequnces of their deal breaker action. However, if they do make that choice they're not free to come back. So anyone making that choice better think long and hard.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    ... kick him and her outside in the nude and keep the clothes...
    Awesome! I love it!

And I agree that a relationship is not a prison, but hopefully the other person involved would have the decency to stand up and walk out with their self-respect intact rather than to cheat.

Do people cheat because they don't want to lose what they have and just want a little something on the side or because they don't have the strength to face starting over as a single person? Or maybe they just don't want the hassle of breaking up with someone and they'll risk shredding that person instead.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTwist View Post
    In reality if that ever happened I'd probably just break down completely and be in total shock. Or might even go into a wild range and try and strangle them both!!

In theory if that happened I'd like to think I'd have the strength of mind to stay calm, boil up some soup and chuck it over them both. Then tell my SO that its over and that I'm going to my friends / parents house for a few days and that I'd get them to pick up my stuff.

Then go and watch TV for days and days on end and just completely immerse myself in a fantasy world…. until it all becomes a distant memory. That what I did when my bf dumped me completely out of the blue, and it takes weeks, months even.... after something like that probably years…. but eventually it works.

And would definitely cut all ties and never speak to them again. Definitely!
    I'd probably be the same with the TV stuff, but I'd probably kick them out of the house, then they'd have to survive on there own steam and truely realise that they've just lost EVERYTHING, then watch TV and play video games online for afew days and try and forget.

Cheaters are just crazy. They are really not thinking.

And I agree that a relationship is not a prison, but hopefully the other person involved would have the decency to stand up and walk out with their self-respect intact rather than to cheat.
    Agreed..

Do people cheat because they don't want to lose what they have and just want a little something on the side or because they don't have the strength to face starting over as a single person? Or maybe they just don't want the hassle of breaking up with someone and they'll risk shredding that person instead.
    All of that sounds right.., +++

- Finding it "easier" to simply cheat and use that as an excuse to break things off.., rather than find the courage and character it takes to be honest and break things off for the "real" reason.., "they're simply not happy"..

- Simply being caught in the moment.., and not thinking (again.., lack of character.., integrity.., and intelligence).., being trapped in a room with a rich smooth talker.., who you have a fluid connection and understanding with.., who just makes you feel great inside.., and looks like this:

When you think about it.., if you're not at the mental capacity to quickly think about the other person you're with.., the relationship you have.., and all that great stuff.., if you can't do that.., then it's still not that hard to say.., "hold up one second.., Hey.., baby.., what are you up to? I just wanted to tell you something.., aww.., yeah.., I missed you too.., but I actually called to say that.., me and you.., we're over.., i'll tell you why some other time.., I have to go now.., but as of this moment.., we're no longer dating.., bye".., and then do what you can't help but do..

All bullsh*t aside.., "cheating" happens for one reason.., if there are no "real" relationship problems.., then there are always some needs and wants that are being left unsatisfied.., some insecurity that is left uncomforted.., and some aspect of the ego that has yet to be explored or stroked the right way.., all these immaterial gaps and voids.., create "temptation" when someone else comes into your life.., who can fulfill them..

Nobody is perfect.., and the reality is.., it's impossible to perfectly satisfy ALL the needs and wants of someone.., comfort their insecurities entirely.., or perfectly pamper their ego and fulfill their sense of self-identity by dating someone like you.., that is a very natural limitation.., and leaves room for temptation.., this isn't news to anyone.., at least not for the ladies.., we are all too familiar with the most natural of reactions when other women come into the picture:

Is there really a reason to feel constantly on edge? To not be able to relax when he goes out with his friends.., or to the gym.., or to work? No.., that's crazy.., and retarded.. Strong character.., personal integrity.., and intelligence will all remind the other person of just how "immaterial" these "temptations" are.., relative to how important the relationship they have is.., how important the other person's feelings are.., and how much discipline and self-respect they have for their own self to not do something so stupid..

Is it really worth it.., to destroy a great relationship with an even more amazing person.., and hurt that person in the process.., and live with yourself afterwards.., just to have someone who wears skimpier outfits.., has bigger tits.., a well-toned butt.., slimmer waist.., fit legs.., stunning hard body.., etc? Maybe you actually need to see exactly how not worth it is.., before you start to realize how easy it is to resist temptation constantly.., almost effortlessly.., as if it doesn't even exist..

A weak person.., can't resist the temptation.., may give in.., and end up "cheating".., that's why it happens.., the truth isn't always pretty.., but there are a lot of weak people out there..

A not so weak person.., still can't resist the temptation.., and will be tempted to actually end the relationship.., just to give in to the temptation without "feeling" like a cheater..

The normal person.., will be able to resist the temptation.., but in resisting it.., will be tempted to consider and reconsider all aspects of their current relationship and partner.., "am I really happy?".., and although they didn't end up cheating or breaking up to chase the temptation.., the temptation serves as a "reminder" to them.., of all the things they don't have.. (and problems usually follow)

A strong person.., honestly.., doesn't give a sh*t.., they are immune to any temptation.., any outside influence.., there are no other men or women.., just the person they're with.., end of story.., nothing can come into their life.., and shake their opinion of view of their relationship.., or make them feel that they are missing out on something.., because they know exactly why they are in their relationship.., and it's because they're "happy & satisfied" with the other person..

This is why "cheating" has such a negative connotation.., because it denotes a weakness in character..

Although.., let's not kid ourselves.., there's nothing wrong with "looking".., for as long as that's all it's limited to..

Best,

GrkScorp
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 07-06-08 at 04:07 PM. Reason: photobucket violation caused broken link.., oh gosh.., man covering his manhood with a hat! oh no!
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Hmmm, he looks delicious. I was reading your post GrkScorp up until that point and lost my concentration. He could still not get me to cheat thought. I knew a guy that looked that good...I just admired his looks but he was psycho unfortuately. Plus, my boyfriend has nice package too just need to get the six-eight pack abs more defined hehe.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast