+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Brag!!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Drug Dealers are hot! My old housemate used to sell a bit of snow and he was yummy! Hmmmmmm dangerous.

Anyway I've heard there's heaps of ice in Hawaii, also I watched that show about the bounty hunter who lived there. Psyhotic Hawaiins - pretty genarly duuuuuuude!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dog the Bounty Hunter. I've seen an episode or two. That guy's hilarious. His son gets attacked by a bunch of little dudes right in front of Dog. What does the burly, grizzled bounty hunter do? Why, screams like a bitch and leaps through the passenger side window of his car as his wife zooms by, leaving his son to get his ass kicked. Bravo.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

LostNotFound Guest
    we went out for a walk and had the funniest time ever!! then he gave me a book and diamond earings for my birthday! he's the best and i'm just spoilt rotten lol now i gota think what to get him for his.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    we went out for a walk and had the funniest time ever!! then he gave me a book and diamond earings for my birthday! he's the best and i'm just spoilt rotten lol now i gota think what to get him for his.
    The question is, would you give him the diamond earrings back if you broke up?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    are you kidding? that's the shit! why'd y'all break up?

Because he went to jail for two years!

And yeah, Honolulu was piled up with the batu when I lived there. I've never touched that shit.

Sheesh- this used to be the bragging thread and it's turned into the sleazy past confessions thread. And in case you're wondering, no, I don't have anything sleazier than this to confess.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    I don't understand some human beings. Why on earth would you WANT to date a drug dealer?

That's nothing to brag about.

Hence my comment about the devolution of this thread into sleazy past confessions.

Anyway, he wasn't actually a sleaze. Hard to explain.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hence my comment about the devolution of this thread into sleazy past confessions.

Anyway, he wasn't actually a sleaze. Hard to explain.
    I know what you mean. Speaking off all this trash, my ex-father is a drug person. Yea, now I'm bragging it up, it's time to shut up.

i dated a guy that dealt drugs. mind you, i didn't KNOW it when we started dating. but he would always hide his receipts after he went to the atm machine and withdrew money. i stole a couple one time. doucheface had about $2000 in his bank account. and hadn't had a job ever. i confronted him. mm, he wasn't selling hard drugs..just weed he said.

/confession

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i dated a guy that dealt drugs. mind you, i didn't KNOW it when we started dating. but he would always hide his receipts after he went to the atm machine and withdrew money. i stole a couple one time. doucheface had about $2000 in his bank account. and hadn't had a job ever. i confronted him. mm, he wasn't selling hard drugs..just weed he said.

/confession
    I'd bet I make more money than your ex, and I don't sell drugs. I just work very hard at my job.

anyhow, i have something REALLY COOL to brag about:

i met up with one of my old friends on aim today, who lives in ohio. turns out he is into computer shit now. he likes linux and mac and all that shit just like me. we had a nice long conversation.

i got a free router today, but it only has one port, and it's a wan. oh well. it will come in handy when i want an external firewall in college...

and to top it all off, as you probably already heard, i am probably the only member on this forum that's survived a permanent ban punishment. right now, i guess i have 11 infraction points.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    The question is, would you give him the diamond earrings back if you broke up?
    we won't breakup

anachronistic Guest
    we won't breakup
    I asked "if" not "when". Now answer the question; would you?

LostNotFound Guest
    you don't get with someone to think about breaking up with them,

and no i wouldn't give them back because they were a birthday gift. if they were an anniversary gift that would be different. if i was to give him the earrings back does that mean i have to give him the socks he got me back to?

i only think people should give stuff back becasue it was a really bad tough break up and they don't want nothing to do with that person, or the stuff is the other person's.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think birthday gifts are at all the same as an engagement ring. No way should you ever give those back, Lost/found.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    i only think people should give stuff back becasue it was a really bad tough break up and they don't want nothing to do with that person, or the stuff is the other person's.
    Good point.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast