+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Brag!!

LostNotFound Guest

Let's Brag!!

ok me first lol

i'm in a happy mood no one pop my bubble lol no pun intended but hey anyway

so this morning we had a stupid arguement i started it i know but i duno what it was about anyway i had a miserable sulky type of day at work and then i'm walking home through the pissing rain and he pops up with a box of (expensive) choclates to eat while watching spiderman! he's the best. love you baby!

anybody else wana brag?

I can't brag... but I'm happy for you
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

LostNotFound Guest
    awwwwwww thanks

I killed my ex wife & got away with it,is that a brag?
    Love...The anti-drug.

Get addicted now,because an overdose on love is perfectly legal!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimeros0 View Post
    I killed my ex wife & got away with it,is that a brag?
    That's an impressive thing to brag about.

Cool,so it is a brag!
    I have her ashes on my computer table.
    Reminds me of why I hate liars,cheaters & idiots.
    Love...The anti-drug.

Every morning I get to wake up and turn to see morning light gently bathing the beautiful, hairy face of the man I love right next to me.

No more LDR.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i have the most spectacular dreams, which are all epic adventures, and somehow every morning i wake up in the same trailor to the smell of burning trash and the sound of parents fighting. i always get up and step on a tack, or trip over a shoe, stumble all the way to the bathroom, which deadly spiders have made home to, and prepare myself a day full of boring events.

i come home to a pile of bills i must pay with the money that i earn from burning my retina staring at crt rays every single day. every now and then i get to see franziska, but not enough to make me happy to wake up in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i have the most spectacular dreams, which are all epic adventures, and somehow every morning i wake up in the same trailor to the smell of burning trash and the sound of parents fighting. i always get up and step on a tack, or trip over a shoe, stumble all the way to the bathroom, which deadly spiders have made home to, and prepare myself a day full of boring events.

i come home to a pile of bills i must pay with the money that i earn from burning my retina staring at crt rays every single day. every now and then i get to see franziska, but not enough to make me happy to wake up in the morning.
    I know you're only 18, but I'd buy you beer about now.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    I know you're only 18, but I'd buy you beer about now.
    haha, thanks. i get some alcohol every now and then.

my parents were fighting this morning about my stepdad cheating or something. my mom gave me details, but i wasn't paying attention because i was putting an actual soundcard into my computer. she asked me for ten dollars (surprise surprise) and i asked for what and she said gas. because i don't trust her after all the big fat lies she has told me, i went out to her car and looked. her car is past empty. past ****ing empty, and we live in the middle of nowhere, so if her car ran out of gas, she'd be ****ed. she has been driving on empty for a long time, because my stepdad is a greedy asshole and despite the fact that he makes more money than her and she still has to pay for everything, tells her to **** herself when she asks for gas money.

i reached into my pocket and gave her $40 so she could put gas into her car.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 13-05-07 at 06:47 AM.

Lilwing, if you have anything to brag about, it's the fact that you see this low-down lifestyle for exactly what it is and you don't want it for yourself.

DAMN, you remind me of myself as a teenager.

You'll make it out of this. Beware of the insidious trap of survivor's guilt. It's real, and it'll mess you up.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    yea, i'll be off to college after summer. triple major, by the way. i'm trying to save up my money for a computer that will run photoshop without having to render even the smallest tidbits of images.

edit: my mom was going to cook supper for me and her by my stepdad came home and made two big hamburgers out of the last stuff in the fridge, so now i have to buy ****ing dinner.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 13-05-07 at 06:59 AM.

Lilwing reminds me of myself...
    I am constantly helping my mum out with the cash, & my sponge of a father keeps on being a greedy ****.
    He smokes,he drinks & does nothing useful for my mum or my sister.

I finally got some cash together to get out of the country & get a job earning foreign bucks ( pay off my student loans & help support my mum better ).
    Then the divorce happens ( my mum is leaving him by the way ).
    I am glad that it is happening,but now I am getting a deep dark feeling of guilt.
    The fact that I will be leaving in the next few months & my mum is so emotionally broken.
    The fact that even though she owes me so much money,I have gotten by.
    The fact that because I am out of the house,I haven't had to deal with my father directly.
    The fact that my life has stopped moving because of this.
    The fact that now I am giving all my time to my mum, but it doesn't feel like enough...

Is this that survivors guilt your talking about Giga?
    Or is it something else entirely?
    Love...The anti-drug.

He's got a bright future ahead
    - Taura

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeros0 View Post

Is this that survivors guilt your talking about Giga?
    That's exactly it, and I'm sorry to tell you, but your mum is going to do whatever she can to keep things with you the way they are for as long as possible. This doesn't make her a villian, but you should understand that she is probably way more emotionally dependent on you than is healthy.

This is all very familiar to me. I had the role of "grownup" with my mom for a very long time. I used to have recurring nightmares about escaping the danger and not being able to run away because my mom and brother were still in peril.

Ugh, my heart goes out to you. This is an ugly situation for you.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast