+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u ever fully stop loving somebody?

Do u ever fully stop loving somebody?

I've broke up with my ex for over 3 weeks now, and whenever we hang out, I obviously have feelings her still, and it feels like she still has feelings for me. I've talked with friends before, they tell me even have a year of the break up, they still have some love for their ex. It's like, if u truly loved somebody, that love will never fully disappear. But my question is, is it possible to love someone again, after this love has seems like it has disappeared completely?

wow.. that is a great question..

First of all.. you are hanging out with her.. Those feelings will take a long time to heal. I think that if you find true love .. its always hard to let go of.. you will always love the first yaknow?

I mean, my X and I broke up months ago.. and I can admit that I still love him. Time heals all wounds right? its hard to put a time limit or length on that..

Take one day at a time... thats all you can do..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

wow that was the quickest reply ever

anyways.. that's not really what i'm thinking... it just feels like, my ex still have a lot of feelings for me, i feel she still loves me, she just choose not to show it, because she needs to get over me as well.. and i, don't want to give up this perfect relationship.. as long as i know she still loves me, i still have a chance, u know?
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

lol.. that was pretty quick!
    Ok.. I dont know her.. I am just going but what you say...

In your words.. you sould like you are looking for that glimmer of hope .. that she does still love you..

But is it a glimmer or a mirage? You love her.. you are trying to let go.. I mean isn't it easier to think she may still love you?

I understand that I dont know her.. and please really think about this before you respond.. If you love her, let her go.. if she loves you.. she'll come back.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

yeh i agree that losing a loved one is hard but if u think that you will one day go out again then thats up to her to decide in the end isnt it?

I say go out there and look for more girls and if she comes back she comes back. If she doesnt then she is not the perfect match then is she? And im quite sure someone else will come along soon!!! hope this helps ya
    Hysteria

ok, once again real loud.

DO NOT TALK/HANG OUT WITH YOUR EX AND THEN WONDER WHY YOU KEEP THINKING OF HER!

Oh, and you are not thinking of her because you love her, it's because with the history between the two of you, you're bound to.

ya ya i know.. i'm kinda stubborn =P..
    i kinda got to the point where... i told myself i wouldn't call her unless she called me.. we didn't talk for 2 weeks, i tried my best not to think about her.. and then, she called.. she wanted to hang out.. do u know how hard it is to turn down seeing someone uve been thinking heavily about for the last 2 weeks? ya.. let her go? she's already gone.. i'm just there when she's lonely, or when she needs a friend.. i never, request to hang out anymore..
    With just 3 letters, "h, r, t", I could either make "HURT" with "U", or be left with a broken "HEART" without "U" ...

Cross out "stubborn," put "weak and stupid" instead, and you'll have me agreeing.

Cross out "stubborn," put "weak and stupid" instead, and you'll have me agreeing
    Sometimes it's easier said than done. She's right. You have to cut off contact. Out of sight, then eventually out of mind. But you have to cut off contact.

We know it's hard, but it has to be done.

I agree...cut it off, hard to do...but its the truth.

I still love my ex, and I always will...we both know that now while moving on. But like I said, she will always have a piece of my heart.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Innova. Your ex was born in late October - early November, wasn't she?

I still think its a lil too early to let go.. the thing is, if we can't be together whether i give up or not, i wanna at least stay and find out the answer why she broke up with me... and yes, while i'm doing that, i'm just trying to find that glimmer of hope... i dont wanna have any regrets later on in my life, for not doing anything about the situation.. i know there are still feelings, which means there is still a chance..

i wanna at least stay and find out the answer why she broke up with me...
    It's done in under five mintes
    You: Girl, honestly, why did you break up with me. Honestly. I promise I won't be all hurt and pouty on your ass.
    Girl: <tells you the reason>

That's it. You're done. Au revoir.

nah early october

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

When you ask her why you brokeup do you want to know the answer or do you just want to talk to her. You might not be ready to breakup but she might be. You can't make love happen...
    Love Is BS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast