+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he still interested in me?

Is he still interested in me?

I really need some love advice. And this is a semi long story so please read through. It was my friend's birthday today and me, my brother, and our friend went out to pick this guy I'm friends with up. Me and him used to date (kinda) and ever since the breakup kind of thing he's been pretty scared and such. But of course I need some advice to see for sure. Anyway, tonight me, him, my brother and our friend went to eat at a restaurant then we went back to my brother's place to hangout. He was obviously flirting by poking me with a stupid item from my brother's room. But after a long while he finally gave in and let me take it away from him. After I took it with my right hand, I grabbed his hand in my left and started rubbing it gently. It wasn't sexual at all and I know he's against sex before marriage. Is there any reason he wouldn't want to hold my hand / let me hold his? Also, how could I try to make myself more open to him? I don't want to be scared to say how I feel but I'm always scared to say the wrong things and screw it up. Thanks in advance.

there isnt enough info there to determine, stop playing stupid ****ing games andjust tell him that you still like him

i believe you dont have to be more open than this,i mean you already held his hand,if its not in a sexual way its still sexual to the guy when you hold their hand.i really dont understand your man.he might be gay or bi or something.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

Sorry, I should have added more back story. He knows I still like him and he's even said he still likes me in return. The thing is, he doesn't like the whole sexual tention we once had due to his religion. And before I didn't realize that was the real problem until after we originally broke up. Trust me, I've done more with him then holding hands. We kissed, hugged, made-out, the whole bit. Just no sex involved of course. He said he thinks it will never work but I do want to prove him wrong and show him it's not sex I'm after, it's him and I love him dearly.

okaaay,can you wait to have sex until after marriage?
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

TELL HIM THAT, jesus its not very ****ing hard is it, if the onlu issue is the sex before marriage thing and you are willing to wait it out, then as i said before stop wasting your ****ing time on a forum and tell him that

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is why people should follow religion loosely, if they choose to follow it at all. It offers very little practical advice in this day and age, and just has a tendency to mess people up.