+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I am a 16 year old guy and i need advice on 2 things. I little while ago i picked up a job at a restaurant to pay for my car. I met a girl there who i fell for instantly. Then she got fired and moved back with her dad in Georgia. :cry: Then a new girl started working there and she is all over me. She is always talking about me to the other workers, stuff like that. I don't feel the same way for her at all, and she knows this. (My friend asked if i wanted to go out w/ her, i said no, he told). Anyway she is still always calling me, asking me out, it's a nightmare. Thats my first problem, how do i get her off me? Next problem: i met another girl who i DO like alot. She spanish, smart, funny, pretty, all that good stuff. She speaks all right english and im taking spanish in school, so communication is not the problem. She has a boyfriend. Even though she has a boyfriend i still can't help thinking how great it would be to be with her. We are always flirting and i am so confused. Do i try to go further? I want to but i know i could never force her. Please Help!!!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    basically you're going to have to tell your co-worker that her flirting with you is bothering you. put it in a nice way or so. she might not understand at first, but if you don't want her to continue what she is doing, you're going to have to be straight up with her and then talk to her about it. she might take it the wrong way but whatever works.

secondly, i doubt that you have a chance with the second girl right now. being that she is already is a relationship, why would she want to start another one? honestly, if i were in a relationship and someone tried to steal her away, i'd get pretty pissed off. i think you should chill on this girl because is something is meant to happen then it will. don't waste your time waiting for her because something better may actually indeed come along. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Just my opinion:

Your collegue who keep pestering you, it's best for you to reject her face to face, if she still keep persisting on and on, reject her infront of all the other collegues. Thou she might be absolutely embarrass about it, but i think it's the only way to make her buzz off.

As for the girl in your sch, i suggest that you be friends with her first. It's not ideal to step into someone else's relationship, esp. as a third party. She maybe fabulous like you say but have you put yourself in her shoes that she might be very happy with her bf?

If you say you 2 are flirting, it could be otherwise for her, it could be how she treat most friends. Don't try to flirt back, it would do you no good, esp. you know she has a bf.

I would discourage you from trying to date her, esp. when she has a bf and yet she seem to be flirting with you.

If you were to be her bf, who knows she might flirt with other guys?

Think twice, the choice is still yours.

Good Luck.
    ( ._.)(._. ) *meow meow* ( ._.)(._. )