+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how long? time-wise, that is?

how long? time-wise, that is?

after how long can sex be considered a reward for endurance in a relationship?
    I am [url=www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_pp.html]Pom Pom[/url].

it really depends on the person ur in the relationship ur in with tell us more about them and how u feel towards each other
    Hysteria

Should sex ever REALLY be a "reward"? Shouldn't it just be a natural progression, instead of "Well. Since we've made it this far, SURPRISE! You win what's behind door number three! A night with me and my cooch!"

Just doesn't seem right to me to think of it as a "reward" or to put a definite "time" on it.

I agree with sfalexi. Sex shouldn't be a reward, its just something that will happen if the person is right. There really won't ever be a definate time. You won't just look at the calendar and go "hmmmm honey we've been together for about 8 months now, and you know what that means..."
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

yeah, sorry bout the wording of the question, not really sure how to put it. my girlfriend and i have different opinions on sex, she thinks it should be saved until marriage, and i disagree. we have been dating for a year and some change, and i am completely in love with this girl. ive been lucky enough to find someone i could possibly spend the rest of my life with. shes perfect for me in every way except in the bedroom, this sex issue being the main obstacle. im willing to do anything to say with her, but i personally believe that sex is an important part of a relationship, and that one should know how ones significant other performs before making the ultimate commitment. i said to her that i am as devoted to her now as much as i would be if we were married, so what is the significance of a license and a tax break in relation to my faith to you. she didnt really respond to that. so what am i to do?
    I am [url=www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_pp.html]Pom Pom[/url].