+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New at stimulating a girl....worried about some things.

New at stimulating a girl....worried about some things.

Well, we are both legal age, so that's not the problem.

The problem is I'm not exactly sure if "fingering" a female is.... like.... can be traced back to me? We decided no sex, but I'm not positive on what her motives are. I love her a lot, and I'm ready to go through.

But is "fingering" a female able to have a negative effect? Because I don't want to have a good time, then get a phone call from the cops because she f'ed me over.

And for those who are going to talk about my paranoia issues, yes, I know. But please understand that's not what I'm requesting help with in this post.

Thank you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ???

How old are you both? Please be more specific than calling yourself "legal".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

We are both 18.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    Well, we are both legal age, so that's not the problem.

The problem is I'm not exactly sure if "fingering" a female is.... like.... can be traced back to me? We decided no sex, but I'm not positive on what her motives are. I love her a lot, and I'm ready to go through.

But is "fingering" a female able to have a negative effect? Because I don't want to have a good time, then get a phone call from the cops because she f'ed me over.

And for those who are going to talk about my paranoia issues, yes, I know. But please understand that's not what I'm requesting help with in this post.

Thank you.
    Just spent the last five minutes in spasms of silent laughter (at work). Best post ever. Thankyou Dark Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Just spent the last five minutes in spasms of silent laughter (at work). Best post ever. Thankyou Dark Heaven.

Yeah yeah laugh it off. But at least do it while helping? I know it's pathetic. But at least TRY to help?

As pathetic as it is, I AM serious.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're worried that your girlfriend is gonna call the cops and claim you finger-raped her? Uhm. Am I reading this correctly?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let me get this straight: You're worried that your girlfriend is going to trick you into fingering her so that she can then take herself off to the police and mount a false sexual assualt case using fornesic evidence left by fingernail scrapings.

You want to know if her case will stick on the basis of any evidence left by the offending finger.

Have I got it about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Let me get this straight: You're worried that your girlfriend is going to trick you into fingering her so that she can then take herself off to the police and mount a false sexual assualt case using fornesic evidence left by fingernail scrapings.

You want to know if her case will stick on the basis of any evidence left by the offending finger.

Have I got it about right?

Yes. Help.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wear a rubber on your finger. That way there will be no evidence.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blahahahahahahaha! You guys kill me!

Hey, darkboy - if you don't trust this girl is really giving her consent, don't put your hand down her pants.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    if you're that insecure about your girlfriend and she is that mental, break up with her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok - listen in close, here's what you gots to do is:

1) Trim your nails and trim 'em good. We don't want no little knicks or cuts that this broad can claim are defensive wounds.

2) This is dirty work, so you're gonna need gloves. Surgical gloves. This ain't washing dishes and this ain't no job for your mom's kitchen hands.

3) Lube up them fingers real good. Those greased up piggies shouldn't be able pick up a pen once you're done.

4) Pull those lips apart like you're gonna put your head up there. Spread 'em like they're margarine.

5) Slide 'er on in but be gentle. Don't be leaving no friction tears or you're toast.

5) Videotape everything.

You can thank me after you're done licking the juices from your plastic mits.

i agree with lilbitch, you either have MAJOR trust issues or this bitch is ****ing spastic, break it off or go see a shrink....weird thread

Yep, I agree with zro and lilwing, you either have trust issues or you have reason to believe that your gf is too immature and not ready for fingering. So I recommend you either spend more time together and talk about sexual activities so your more aware of how each other feels towards the them, or break up with this girl. But doesn't sound like your ready if you're that worried about your gf reacting the wrong way and calling the cops on you.

If however, you ignore this advice and want to go ahead with it anyway I recommend you follow Charlie Boy II's list of instructions.

Seriously though sounds like neither you nor your gf know each other well enough or are not yet mature enough for this type of activity. Especially don't do it if you think your gf isn't ready or doesn't really want you to.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this girl mentally impaired? (No, I am not joking.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast