+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So how come she pays no attention to me?

So how come she pays no attention to me?

This is kinda weird but bare with me.

This girl went to my high school. But i never talked to her but I have seen her around before. So I came across her profile on myspace and reconzied her. She was kinda cute so I send a friend request along with a message saying I have seen her before at my High school. She responded claiming that she remember seeing me around a few times. So that worked out.

Me and her made small talk and eventually I asked for a number, not expecting one since sometimes she doesn't respond to my comments sometimes, she did give me her number and also told me to call her soon.

A few days later I got a message from her saying I have not called her yet. so I decided I needed to do it tonight, so I did. I was only able to talk to her for a few min because I was going out that night. She complained that I had to go so soon but told her I will call her when I had the time.

So eventually I got back to her and we talked for a good 10 min. she talked about what most girls would talk about. Work,School, and other things. So eventually I asked her out for coffee. But she said she was way to busy wit h2 jobs and school and that she was also seeing somebody else. but it didn't bug me so I just said ok, well maybe I'll ask again another time.

The thing about her is that if I try to hang up the phone she always says " thats just an excuse you just want to get off the phone with me" but she does this in a teasing matter so its cool lol.

I also see this girl in person because she lives in the same apartments as me, but she is barely around since she is out so much.

So one day, I saw her in person, she was with an older women and all she said to me was a "hi" as she walked passed me. She didn't stop to talk to me or anything, just a hi.

So I called her up a few days and we talked for about 10 min. I told her I have seen her around and I think I mentioned that day where she only said hi to me, but I think she said she was really busy or something. I have no idea. but anywho, she talked alot.

Now, here is the part where it gets really weird....

I bumped into her again, she came my way but this time she was with another guy, they were obviously couples since they were holding hands, as she walked passed I tried saying hi but she didn't respond, she was talking with her boyfriend but I find it strange how she would walk pass me even as if I was a complete stranger to her.

and just today, I saw her on the sidewalk. We walked passed each other but she didn't even look at me. and while I was about to pass, she called someone on her cell phone and started talking to someone...

so what is her deal? Im I nothing to her??

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey David, have you met Darkest Heaven? I'd love to see some dialogue between you two.

you hardly know each other, if she has a boyfriend and you are only intersted in a romantic relationship then forget about her and move on....whats the point in even acknoledging (sp?) this bitch, she has no purpose in your life...move on

You are probably nothing to her but who gives a ****....she is nothing to you, are you always this sensitive and easily attatched? you shouldnt be

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you chasing after a girl with a boyfriend? David, have your parents taught you absolutely NOTHING? She is TAKEN. Forget about her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People are interested in those who are interested in them.

Girls like attention, and you gave it to her.

But that doesn't mean it's gonna last or go anywhere.

It's done, you mean nothing to her, move on to the next friend request...