+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your on the first date and everthings going great until

anachronistic Guest
    the whole wait-until-married-to-**** thing scares me.

people just need to ****. it's a need.

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    he/she says they won't have sex anymore until they are married.would this be a problem for you?Could you really put off having sex for 3 or 4 years just for this person?
    I could if I already loved someone and found out they had this opinion, as long as they were still willing to do everything but sex. However, if they mentioned it on the first date? no. especially since they're saying they don't want to have sex anymore, implying that they already have in the past.. seriously who would have sex and then give it up? anyway, I don't like religious types.
    Last edited by Tiay; 19-05-07 at 05:43 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    what other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    the whole wait-until-married-to-**** thing scares me.

people just need to ****. it's a need.
    Why is it so scary to you? No seriously. I'm not making fun or anything, I just don't get this 'need' for sex that just about everyone seems to have except me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I could if I already loved someone and found out they had this opinion, as long as they were still willing to do everything but sex. However, if they mentioned it on the first date? no. especially since they're saying they don't want to have sex anymore, implying that they already have in the past.. seriously who would have sex and then give it up? anyway, I don't like religious types.
    Not all people who aren’t into sex are religious types. Hell I’m practically a hard core atheist and even kinda against marriage, but I don’t seem to feel this ‘hunger for sex’ that most other people have naturally. Sure I’m attracted to people but I don’t feel a need to have sex. If I had a bf that I really loved then I know that I’d probably have to have sex with him to keep him happy unless he was like me. (very very very unlikely.. I know). But seems like most people wouldn’t be willing to sacrifice sex to stay with someone. Fair enough.

I say, only give up sex if you could really live without it and not end up resenting your partner. Because in the end if you’re a sexual person then it’s going to frustrate the hell out of you, and it will probably end up killing the relationship. Much better to be upfront with them about it if it bothers you so you can both move on before things get serious, and you end up cheating or worse forcing yourself on them when you're drunk or something. That would not be good.
    Last edited by LoveTwist; 20-05-07 at 01:05 AM.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    what other stuff?
    pretty much everything that falls under foreplay? Heck if they just replaced intercourse with oral, I think I'd be perfectly content.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTwist View Post
    Not all people who aren’t into sex are religious types. Hell I’m practically a hard core atheist and even kinda against marriage, but I don’t seem to feel this ‘hunger for sex’ that most other people have naturally. Sure I’m attracted to people but I don’t feel a need to have sex. If I had a bf that I really loved then I know that I’d probably have to have sex with him to keep him happy unless he was like me. (very very very unlikely.. I know). But seems like most people wouldn’t be willing to sacrifice sex to stay with someone. Fair enough.
    Many people wait till they meet someone they really like- that's not the same as waiting for marriage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    they're saying they don't want to have sex anymore, implying that they already have in the past..
    Yea, that is a problem. I would feel cheated and like there is something wrong with me. Like other lovers are good enough to have sex with but I am not.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTwist View Post
    Why is it so scary to you? No seriously. I'm not making fun or anything, I just don't get this 'need' for sex that just about everyone seems to have except me.
    i don't know how to explain it.

I think he means it's hard to comprehend how anyone can wait that long when some people arnt that bothered about sex in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

No i couldn't but i'm sex mad
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Ditto. My sex drive had gotten low again.

Lucky thing mine never gets low
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

I know what you mean though, some times you get so horny you start to think some Chavs are good looking lol. Not for long though.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What are Chavs, Connie? Ugly dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    What are Chavs, Connie? Ugly dudes?
    Basically what you guys call 'white trash' 'trailor trash' etc.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    I think he means it's hard to comprehend how anyone can wait that long when some people arnt that bothered about sex in general.
    nah, just sorta that i don't understand why you'd specifically wait for marriage. i think sex should be a bigger part of a relationship, and if it's missing from the beginning, it's always going to be missing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast