+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your on the first date and everthings going great until

Your on the first date and everthings going great until

he/she says they won't have sex anymore until they are married.would this be a problem for you?Could you really put off having sex for 3 or 4 years just for this person?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you collecting data for a book?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you collecting data for a book?
    maybe................................

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We would have a lovely evening together. After which if she wanted to be my friend that would be fine. But I'd be pursuing other, more willing game.

f*ck no, I'm not waiting until marriage to have sex. I'll find another girl.

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    he/she says they won't have sex anymore until they are married.would this be a problem for you?Could you really put off having sex for 3 or 4 years just for this person?
    I don't ever want to get married, so you tell me...would it be a problem for me?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

LostNotFound Guest
    yes. yes. yes

I'm not looking for a first date hook-up, but obviously before biting the bullet would be nice.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Maybe that could be a test... just to know the real intentions of the person. Even if isn't a test, if you're willing to build a solid and true relationship, you must learn that sex is only a small part of the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrattos View Post
    Maybe that could be a test... just to know the real intentions of the person. Even if isn't a test, if you're willing to build a solid and true relationship, you must learn that sex is only a small part of the cake.
    A very, very important small part.

Me, I wouldn't buy that car without a test drive. No way.
    Spammer Spanker

I wouldn't buy a car with out a test drive either, I also don't want to be a car that has been test driven either...unless A LOT is taken off on the price.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

That test-drive/car analogy makes me really angry every time I read it, which is every time this subject is brought up. For some reason, people everywhere seem to think it's hugely apt, but seriously, in what other context can you compare people to cars?

I mean, in that context, shouldn't you get to "test-drive" a kid before you decide you want to keep it?

Most young people don't take relationships serriously at first hence not wanting to wait for marriage and the best part...wanting to get laid! **** waiting for marriage, I don't wanna get married.

I wouldn't buy a car without a test drive either.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post

I mean, in that context, shouldn't you get to "test-drive" a kid before you decide you want to keep it?

No, that's more like building your own custom car from the ground up.
    Spammer Spanker

If you're asking whether you should put off having sex with someone until marriage...
    Then how the **** would I know... that's your personal choice. Only you know if you love some one enough or are able to g without sex tat long and willing to wait for someone. That’s totally up to you. If sex is important in your life and you wouldn’t want to live without it for that long, than obviously you wouldn't wait. If you tried it may even go pair shaped because you might be tempted to cheat. All depends how much you love the person and how much you love sex.

If you're asking me whether I would....
    Then I'd have to say yes. For me personally I could probably go the rest of my life without having sex and it wouldn't be a problem. But that’s just me. And I know... I'm probably a majority shareholder in the 'No need for sex' business.
    "Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."
    -Rule of Acquisition 76.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast