+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "come inside me"

That is quite a turn on, I say, make her wear a dutch cap(you know) and some pills and then just cum inside.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    ov,i would say yes,shes worth the risk,shes like a young brooke shields.ive never dated anyone as hot

This (and your fear of someone knowing you are having sex) is your rationale for risking pregnancy? OV is right. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. You are clearly too immature to be having sex. Keep you pecker in your pants.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    ov,i would say yes,shes worth the risk,shes like a young brooke shields.ive never dated anyone as hot
    Not a wise decision my friend. Your choice though, and I think that it is a little odd that she doesn't put any pressure on you to wear a condom either. Oh well, if you do keep doing this though then start thinking of a name for you new kid or saving money for an abortion.

Anyways, some tips for those who are shy to buy condoms. Do it in a place like target, kmart, and walmart...these places have many cashiers and they are used to it. If you still can't then just do it in a gas station, because honestly...if you care that much about what some Hindu gas station worker thinks then you have problems.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-05-07 at 01:37 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

^No, a better way to buy one is from a condom machine. They're in most restaurant & bar bathrooms.

Anyways, some tips for those who are shy to buy condoms. Do it in a place like target, kmart, and walmart...these places have many cashiers and they are used to it. If you still can't then just do it in a gas station, because honestly...if you care that much about what some Hindu gas station worker thinks then you have problems.[/QUOTE]

great idea,im gonna try that,i think im in love again,i dont know why i am easily in love.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

mote its really hard to go to a restaurant or bar bathroom when im already in the backseat of my altima and naked.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

You're gonna be a dad soon. Buy some ****in' condoms, jesus grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

ok ok i will,relax!!its not like im not counting her calendar or anything.

TheKissPolice, people like you should have their right to have sex taken away. You're obviously retarded beyond comprehension and a threat to the gene pool. The last thing this planet needs is more idiots like you roaming about.

oh come on,im not trying to make everyone mad at me,im just asking for a friendly advice,stop freaking out.you self righteous asshole.lmao
    Last edited by TheKissPolice; 21-05-07 at 02:41 AM.

I have no problem giving advice. However, the fact that you would rather risk having a baby than be seen buying condoms troubles me. If I ever saw you in person, I would kick you as hard as I can in your nuts to make sure you become sterile.

hahaha,

didnt you read the messages after it?i said i think im in love.so now what?

this girl is special man,so if ever,i will do anything to be a good dad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You dummy! You are nowhere NEAR being mature enough to be a good dad! You can't even buy a rubber, for crying out loud.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no one else is curious as to how old he is?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast