+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "come inside me"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am guessing he is a kid. Even the mentally handicapped do a better job thinking things through. Either that, or he is an adult who is just looking to piss people off.
    Last edited by vashti; 21-05-07 at 07:31 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. Yeah. I would agree that this guy must be bullshitting. Except time and time again people surprise me with their stupidity. So I dunno. He may actually be for real.

Here's a tip: if you're too afraid to buy condoms you have absolutely no right to have sex. But since you'll probably do it anyway go to a nice grocery store or a big Wal-mart. They generally have self-checkout lanes. There you go. Now you can live the rest of your life as a coward without screwing up a little kid's life in the process.

Or...you can have fun buying condoms. Buy a pack of energy drinks, condoms, and gaterade .... the expression on the face of the cashier was so awesome lol. She was like "you getting ready for tonight or something?"...I was like "Yea, I have my energy, protection, and coolant" ....lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Or...you can have fun buying condoms. Buy a pack of energy drinks, condoms, and gaterade .... the expression on the face of the cashier was so awesome lol. She was like "you getting ready for tonight or something?"...I was like "Yea, I have my energy, protection, and coolant" ....lol
    roflmao...omg that's hilarious. i haven't laughed that hard at something on the internet in a while.

lol at ov,hahahahhaa

and vashti,back in the day,there were no condoms,right?this wasnt a basis of being a good dad and never will be.so you cant judge me about being a good dad if i choose not to buy one.do you understand?i am 24 and i am not the type of guy who runs away from responsibility,ok?so chill the **** out ok.take a cold shower,are you having your period?

self checkout is a great idea
    Last edited by TheKissPolice; 21-05-07 at 12:22 PM.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

TheKissPolice, you can suck my fat dick. You have no right to talk to vashti that way since you're the one acting like an immature prick. What a surprise that everyone here agrees you shouldn't be having sex yet. But wait, you already know more than us with your 24 yrs total of maturity and insight. Who are we to give advice to you? <<rolls eyes>>

**** you semenole,nuff said
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

ha ha ha ha, you're such a loser. Is that the best you could muster up? One day, you're going to look back and regret your immature behavior (assuming you ever do grow up). I'll be waiting for your apology when that happens.

loser?okaay.lmao ahahahaha

first of all im not talking to you,did anyone taught you about manners?
    and second stop trying to be the hero of the day,im trying to prove a point
    to vashti and there was no disrespect there,and here you come trying to be heroic and all. im not the aggressor here.do not talk unless you are spoken to.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just buy the ****ing condoms TKP.

Your "point" that there weren't condoms back in the day and people still became dads is so ill-thought out it suggests mild mental retardation on your part.

i said im buying already,
    thats not what i meant charlie boy,i said condoms or without condoms,pregnant or not pregnant is still not a basis of responsibility and being a good dad,that is what im trying to say you hot tempered people.
    Last edited by TheKissPolice; 21-05-07 at 01:58 PM.

TheKissPolice, I don't give a shit if you weren't talking to me. You were being disrespectful to vashti for no reason. Don't lie and tell me you weren't. Here are your exact words.

"so chill the **** out ok.take a cold shower,are you having your period?"

you were clearly antagonizing her by questioning her ability to think. Furthermore, I'm not trying to be the hero. I'm simply doing what any rational person would do if they see someone act hostile towards somebody else for no apparent reason.

im not antagonizing her,the question "are you having a period" is a serious question,i wanted to know if there is anything physiological going on with her which might explain her over reaction to my topic.it's not being hostile you drama queen.if you are gonna get sensitive now semenole then i suggest you just cry alone.we don't want no drama.lmfao ahahaha and maybe it is you who is having a period.lol

bullshit, stop lying to save face. Your intentions were obvious and now you're trying to weasel your way out of the situation.

i am not lying and i dont think i need to explain myself to anyone,especially to you.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast