+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm too emotional

LostNotFound Guest

i'm too emotional

before my SO i was like getting blood out of stone.this is why i know he is the one. he gives me feelings, emotion, passion, zest. lol

ok anyway technically we are not allowed to be dating dating but come on its been 2.5 years.. we've been strong. anyway when we get really close i just wana grab him and kiss him

if i do then 2 things happen 1. i stupidly think he's gona leave me and it's the end of the world muahahahahh and/ or sometimes 2. i think we shouldn't be doing this is in the first place then i end up feeling crappie at myself for doing it, him for letting me doing it, and the whole situation for being stupid.

so now we made a bloody pact that we won't do anything which is bloody stupid casue we both wana. ergggh

Sounds like it's your own damned fault, but that still stinks.

Why aren't you more secure after 2.5 years? And what, exactly, is it that you're doing that's making you feel so bad? How far have you gone?
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    kissing? errm making out. this pact thing is sorta working. i am secure with him but not with anyone else. but then sometimes i don't be secure with him. ergh it's coz he's my first boyfriend i suppose

You whore. j/k

Anyway, if making out makes you feel guilty, then I guess it's better if you just abstain. How does he feel about it? Is he ever insecure with you?
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    no he's perfect he won't do nothing i'm against. we'll see how long the abstinence thingy lasts.

can you please answer my latest post in the what not to do thread no body else will. i'm a curious virgin.

anachronistic Guest
    i wish that all these damn men would just be trustworthy, so that all you bitches weren't insecure, so that us men who are actually worth your time can get the ass we need.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor bastard.