+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who have you ever fallen in love with?

Who have you ever fallen in love with?

Who owned you? WHo had you hook line and sinker? Who was it that you felt like you couldn't breath without?

ah, here goes..

I thought (?) I loved my internet 'boyfriend'. I can see people roll their eyes- but you don't talk to somebody for five years every single day and feel nothing. I had no real life contact with boys my age either, so it was the most real thing I had. The only person outside my family who understood me and who I could talk with all day long. Guess that amplified the whole thing. That doesn't make it 'fake' in my mind. I will always care about him, and I will always feel guilty for how things ended.

I love my SO.. I can't imagine a world without him. I scare myself in knowing what I'd give up for him. The thought of losing him is literally debilitating. so yeah, he's got me.
    Last edited by Tiay; 23-05-07 at 06:30 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    ah, here goes..

I thought (?) I loved my internet 'boyfriend'. I can see people roll their eyes- but you don't talk to somebody for five years every single day and feel nothing. I had no real life contact with boys my age either, so it was the most real thing I had. The only person outside my family who understood me and who I could talk with all day long. Guess that amplified the whole thing. That doesn't make it 'fake' in my mind. I will always care about him, and I will always feel guilty for how things ended.

I love my SO.. I can't imagine a world without him. I scare myself in knowing what I'd give up for him. The thought of loosing him is literally debilitating. so yeah, he's got me.
    he's a lucky man

Indeed he is.

I've been in that boat; hook, line, etc. I honestly can't see that happening again. Perhaps I'm just bitter
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

nobody could ever see it coming. if fish ever saw any of those things before they were caught there'd be no sushi or salmon for us.

i'm kinda hungry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can see it coming. And you better believe I turn right the **** around and sprint when I do.

well gribble you really are more of a shark.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am feeling the love for Gribble these days.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

A girl from highschool ,I still think of suicide sometimes cause I can't be with her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    i thought i loved many, but the heart tricked me. i haven't really loved anybody yet. not my parents, family, or best of friends. i mean, i've really cared about some people, but i never really truly loved someone.

manchmal fühle ich dass habe kein Hertz.

People get love confused with infatuation, expcially if it's a first relationship. Love takes time and grows. I have had 3-4 serrious boyfriends, thought I was in love realised I was infatuated after, I think I truley loved one of them and it killed me when we broke up, oh yeah he was a twisted c***t btw. The best b/f was South America boy. =]

It makes me cringe when people my age say 'I love you' after two weeks. :/
    Last edited by Converse; 23-05-07 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Yes it was with my EX i loved him so much and still had feels for him a week ago until he tried hit me now i feel nothing for him but everytime i was with i couldn't breath, i'd butterfiles everytime he texted or emailed me, i hated not being around him, i felt safe within his arms i could go on for every but you don't need to know about it
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    until he tried hit me
    WHAT

the ****

I fell madly in love with my college boyfriend Mike. He was the real deal. I still have fond feelings for him- I'm on his side forever.

I fell madly in love with a close friend named Jamie who shattered my heart into a million pieces.

Two months after that, I met Cali Boy and fell for him hard, couldn't deal with it, and left him, rebounded onto the guy I ended up marrying, was unhappy for 11 years and now...

I got Cali Boy back. I am so in love I can hardly stand it.
    Spammer Spanker

...neither can i.

lol jk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast