+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Have 16 Days Help!

I Have 16 Days Help!

Hey Please Help! I have 16 days to make friends with my crush. First I knew her from last year in school. We were good friends and joked around a lot. I asked her out last year and she said no. This year, It was a little awkward but i managed to get as close as possible to the relationship we had last year: Friends. But then things got out of hand again, we were playing a game and i asked her out AGAIN. SHE SAID NO. That was before i knew she had a boyfriend, who is one of my good friends and is pretty strong. I felt really bad and tried to be friends again, but she's very moody with me. It would be a little hard to talk to her over the summer, and SHE'S GOING TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL NEXT YEAR. she blocked me on aim, but she stills says some stuff to me sometimes at school. WHAT SHOULD I DO! School ends very soon and i have 2 great chances: Grad party 8th grade, and a beach day. Please Help

BTW: she probably knows i still like her a lot. She is a bit more popular than me...but a lot of her friends that are girls, are also my friends. I think all of them. And she's friends with a lot of my best friends too. I Don"T KNOW
    Last edited by kapneb92; 24-05-07 at 04:12 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably thinks you are a stalker. Maybe you should try showing interest in another girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ahaa no its not like that. She kind of treats me as a friend, but i want to be a better friend...Like we were last year and the beginning of this year. I have danced with her at a party, hugged her a couple of times, and she has kissed me on the cheek if that helps haha. I just want to make things right between us. I texted her 2 months ago about a week after she said no to me. I had already gotten pissed at her for being a bitch to me *sorry E----* and then i said sorry. she said she was being a jerk and then i texted her if we were still friends. she said yes. but now im just plain confused and worried.

i would show interest in another girl...but i tried and no success. when i am about to start likeing different girl, somehow she says something to me or does something that makes me like her again.

she treats you like a friend and you want to be closer friends... so this tells me that all you want to be with her is friends... otherwise you would have made a move on her already, would you have not? If not, then you obviously moved too slowly.

If you like a girl, show her that you are interested from the start, if you want to be friends with her, be friendly. Make up your mind, looks to me like you need to move on.

Whats the best cure of a failed relationship? Another.

anachronistic Guest
    she tells you no, blocks you on aim, doesn't want anything to do with her. just stop bothering her and if she tries to tell you something tell her to **** off.

i mean, even if she really likes you, that garbage is totally not worth putting up with. you want a girl who understands your feelings and can treat you like you deserve. know what i'm saying?

yea..but at this point being her bf isnt the case. I wanna be her friend again. mebbe from there i would need advice on the next step but i just need advice on how to be friends with her again.

anachronistic Guest
    find a different friend. this girl is a bitch, you don't want to be friends with those kinds of people. trust me

you're making me feel worse and worse...>.<

Quote Originally Posted by kapneb92 View Post
    ahaa no its not like that. She kind of treats me as a friend, but i want to be a better friend...Like we were last year and the beginning of this year.
    And people in hell want water. This isn't going to happen.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You've already failed at that little boy.

Whether you'd like to believe it or not, she's already gone.

And believe it or not.. that's good news. Concentrate on a better one.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Move on, your being kinda stalkerish. She has said NO three times now. I would think you would get it. She doesnt want to date you. Move on there are other fish in the sea
    Theres a point in your life
    When you get tired of chaseing
    everyone and trying to fix everything
    Buts its not giving up...
    Its realizing that you dont need
    Certain people, the bullshit
    And the drama they bring