+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: condom-less sex

condom-less sex

I would like some. I also think that I might not be able to resist it when we happen to have no condoms nearby.. that almost happened last time, but luckily I found one.

so.. risks;

• pregnancy
    I take the pill reliably, and heck abortions aren't illegal in the states, so I wouldn't be quite as screwed as I would be in ireland, but I soo don't want to have to make that choice or go through any of that. I could also use other forms of contraception as a backup to the pill.

• STDs
    well he hasn't had sex with anybody else for the 2 1/2 years, what can he possibly have without noticing it? HPV, I guess.

• Spoilage
    a friend once said "don't EVER have sex without a condom, because you'll never properly enjoy it with a condom after that"... which could lead to taking stupid risks later.

bleh.. somebody talk me out of this?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah Tiay, I think you're movin' pretty fast. It seems to me you're eager to try just about anything and everything all at the same time. Slow down and enjoy what you have. You'd probably think twice if you had a pregnancy/STI scare. But I think we both know it's probably best you don't go that far, not yet.

Me and first ex had condom-less sex for about 2 years (I was on the pill) and we were both virgins. When we broke up I got tested, everything was all good. I wouldn't be so trusting now, I was inocent and niave then.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the advantages of condom-less sex for women are purely psychological. While the danger aspects may increase your arousal, you really can't feel the difference, unless perhaps you have problems becoming lubricated. Why take the chance?

And Tiay, I love you sweety, but your guy lives in another country. You really don't know what he is up to - it is merely a leap of faith you are taking in assuming he is as innocent as you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think the advantages of condom-less sex for women are purely psychological. While the danger aspects may increase your arousal, you really can't feel the difference, unless perhaps you have problems becoming lubricated. Why take the chance?

And Tiay, I love you sweety, but your guy lives in another country. You really don't know what he is up to - it is merely a leap of faith you are taking in assuming he is as innocent as you.
    OOO, Vash, like she really needs anymore doubt in her LDR.

yeah, I don't really make much lube myself (edit: and yes, maybe more foreplay would help, but I never really had a shortage) and I got a stupid yeast infection from the glycerine in KY jelly before, luckily only after I got back.. but I sooo don't want a repeat of that. From what I've heard, condoms suck for both genders though, and I can imagine that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    OOO, Vash, like she really needs anymore doubt in her LDR.
    ah well, nobody can *really* know. I don't have any doubt for that.
    Last edited by Tiay; 27-05-07 at 08:02 AM. Reason: brain fart

I've never needed lube Lol. I get turned on fast. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

anachronistic Guest
    i have done it before without any protection, the guy feels the difference (which is a very small noticeable difference other than what vashti said about being psychological)

it's illegal to get an abortion in some states, so check out the state's laws. i know it's illegal in my state, which is south dakota. also, your countries laws may still apply to abortion. i have no idea about that. do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yeah Tiay, I think you're movin' pretty fast. It seems to me you're eager to try just about anything and everything all at the same time. Slow down and enjoy what you have. You'd probably think twice if you had a pregnancy/STI scare. But I think we both know it's probably best you don't go that far, not yet.
    true.. though it's not like i'm going to get there, tear off his clothes and say let's do it without a rubber. It's just that I know at some point i'm going to be deliriously horny, and I wont find a condom, and I'll say "oh **** it, how risky can it be, sure it's only this once.." and he certainly wont stop me, and it'd be better if I actually think about it beforehand. believe me, i've even hidden some condoms in my bag to 'save' myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    it's illegal to get an abortion in some states, so check out the state's laws. i know it's illegal in my state, which is south dakota. also, your countries laws may still apply to abortion. i have no idea about that. do some research.
    I doubt it's illegal in NY, but I haven't checked.. Also, yes, according to Irish law you can't go to another country for an abortion. But people regularly go to the UK for abortions, and it's not like they could stop me or even know about it.
    Though, as I said.. don't want to have to go through any of that, it'd be a disaster..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hide more condoms, Tiay. Don't take chances with that stuff. People who take chances wind up losing their futures so they can raise babies. Or they wind up carrying the weight of an abortion on their backs. Hell, stick an entire box in that purse.

The spoilage thing is stupid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

are you speaking from personal experience, OV?

I think that the spoilage thing is valid- if not for you, then for him, definitely. Personally, I CAN feel the difference, and I like it much better without a condom.

There's also the fact that latex doesn't smell all that good. Then again, neither will you after he makes a big mess inside you, so that's kind of a balance.

I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. You're taking the pill correctly. You are not going to get pregnant, Tiay.

The STI's are a major concern. Many, many guys are completely asymptomatic when they have STI's- especially Chlamydia and, of course, HPV. And Vashti's right- there's trust and then there's foolhardiness. Don't cross the line.

I think you should stay in the habit of using them. Make some into earrings if you're worried you'll be caught without one. Put three in your pants pocket every morning. Just do it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think that the spoilage thing is valid- if not for you, then for him, definitely. Personally, I CAN feel the difference, and I like it much better without a condom.
    yeah, I can totally imagine that. and I get the feeling he's been 'spoiled' before.

There's also the fact that latex doesn't smell all that good.
    yeah, it's disgusting.

Then again, neither will you after he makes a big mess inside you, so that's kind of a balance.
    yeah, i thought of that... gunky. I'd probably get him to pull out.

I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. You're taking the pill correctly. You are not going to get pregnant, Tiay.
    true, the pill is pretty fool proof.

The STI's are a major concern. Many, many guys are completely asymptomatic when they have STI's- especially Chlamydia and, of course, HPV. And Vashti's right- there's trust and then there's foolhardiness. Don't cross the line.
    oh, question; how easy is it to get these? before I was on the pill, I was super penis-paranoid because I read that you could get pregnant without actual sex. Same true for STI's, then? gah! why does it have to be so damn complicated?

I think you should stay in the habit of using them. Make some into earrings if you're worried you'll be caught without one. Put three in your pants pocket every morning. Just do it.
    but then I'd have to get my ears pierced..
    seriously though, I know you're right. (damn)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast