+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she leaving or l`m just insecure.

is she leaving or l`m just insecure.

l was with girlfriend last night when my cell phone went off , l told the other party that l was at a meeting and that l will call back. As soon as l put the phone down the attitude of my girl changed, she couldnt understand why l lied on the phone and that she could not trust me and that this is the second time l`m doing that. l accepted the fact that l was at fault and apologised . l must say l have never seen her nag since we`ve been togather , l consider this attitude as part of the signs she is been showing , she hardly visit me until l talked her into it, she is coming up with excuses just to prevent me from calling her and even if l call she is so cold and rude on the phone she does not reply my emails. l`m beginning to think there is another person in the picture and have decided to confront her ,but l`m afraid she might see me as been insecure. l`m very worried because l love this girl very much. l`m the first guy she`s been with so l feel like she just wants some space though l see her once in a week.l`m planning of calling her tonight , what should l do if she ignores the call . should l go ahead and assume is over or should l try other means of getting to her. Her birthday is two weeks away if l`m ignored should l still go ahead and buy her a present?
    koby

If i were you i would definitely talk to her. If you talk to her straight and try to find out what`s wrong, she`ll understand that you have nothing to keep in secret (i mean your phone answers etc.). Just don`t give up and don`t loose her if you love.
    In this world of sorrow let's forget about tomorrow, think about the things we have today...

thanx alot l will go ahead and call her tonight . if she picks the call fine if not l will try another means .
    koby

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    try looking at this from the other side of the fence. you're lying to your friend when you're with your gf. and more so, you're lying that you're not with her but you actually are. in my point of view, if i were your gf and you couldn't tell your friends that you were with your gf, instead of lying to them, i presonally would be hurt. it's like you're hiding your relationship from others. she might not trust you because why can't you be up front with your friends. she might be thinking that you are in another relationship, which is where her distrust probably comes from.

but on real, you're going to have to talk to her about things and see how she feels. she gets mad at you for a reason and if you don't know what is it, you better go to the source and set it stright. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...