Last Friday my roommate called me and asked if I could go to dinner with him and some friends.. I told him I couldn’t make it because I was going to watch my friend graduate.. My roommate told me that he and his g/f were setting me up on a blind date.. I told him that I still had to go to the graduation but would try my best to make it to dinner. My roommate’s g/f was txt messaging me while I was in the graduation. She told me about the girl and what she was into. I ended up getting to dinner 1 hour late. As they introduced me to the girl I paused and asked her for her last name. I thought she looked familiar. She told me her name and I was shocked. I had known this girl since kindergarten. In eighth grade I really liked this girl but never had the courage to make anything of it.. I was completely shocked to be standing in front of this girl eight years later.. That night we only got to hang out for about 30 min, conversation wasn’t very good, we were both in shock that we met and both kept saying how crazy it was. Apparently my roommate and his g/f thought this was the perfect girl for me, turns out they found a girl that I thought the same of. After dinner we both went our separate ways… the next night my roommate’s g/f called her to see if she would hang out again. She had made plans to watch Shrek 3 with a friend but would call if she could get her friend to do something else. I had another friend who was having a party for their birthday and was planning on passing by. Well we get a call at about 11:30 (2 hours after we called her) saying that they saw the movie and she was going back to her car, she was tired and was thinking about going home.. Another friend and I head out to the party. My roommate and his g/f are there and they got a call from the girl saying that she was just going to go home, she is tired. My roommate’s g/f told her that’s ok, maybe next time she had fun last night blah.. then she said that I would be disappointed, well the girl said “well, I guess I could go for a while” she shows up to the party but soon after we go to some bar with a live band and get a drink.. We hang out for a while and get a chance to talk more.. Body language is good, I got the impression that she is interested and so did my roommate and his g/f.. Its 2:30am so we decide to leave as we get to our cars my roommate tells her “I'm sure ill be seeing more of you” she replies with “oh definitely”.. My roommate and his g/f make plans to go to the beach on the next Friday to have dinner and walk on the beach.. They make the call to set it up but unfortunately the girl won’t be here, she is helping her mom move, but she will be back on Sunday and she said to give her a call and we could hang out then. The next night the girl calls my roommates g/f and invites her to go out with her and one of her friends. She was going to sleep so she told the girl to call me, that I may be interested in going out with them… the girl replied with “I don’t want to give him the wrong impression”….

What does this mean? Her body language showed that she was interested.. The fact that she stayed out late to hang out meant something.. The whole reason for us meeting was to set us up.. I think she wouldn’t have gone out the second night if she wasn’t interested. Do you think she just feels pressured from my roommate’s g/f?? Do you think she really isn’t interested? I’m still looking forward to hanging out on Sunday night.. Should I try to get her number?? My roommate’s g/f will be going out of town for a month so I think if I don’t get her number that nothing would happen. I run and she runs… should I invite her on a run?? lol