+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Man's labyrinth-Help me find his end

Man's labyrinth-Help me find his end

Hi there I m new member glad to meet you all

I wanna share my story with you and hope u can give a little hand through your objective point view.

I'm 19 years old...When i went to collage i met this hundsome collegue...I did not notice him at once but he was the kind of guy who wanted to impress every girl .. It just took a cuple of months of inuedos random touches and copliments and there i was seriously in love with him...We kept our little game ,never actually crossing the "line'' that would make us something more than friends!Then i learned he had made out and dumbed a girl who was friend of ours...My world crushed but i could not erase my feelings so i desided to to realy pick on one of his challenges and follow him home one night -give him the chance to make a move -if he ever intented to. But he did Nothing at all.. I told him dissapointed that i got the point but he answered that he could not expose him self when he wasnot sure if i were serius about this..

That was the turning point for us.For a couple of months he would barely talk to me...He liked making me jealous and one night i snapped.He saw me with a boy and flirted with my best friend! When -shattered- i asked him what was really happening with "US" and why he was acting like that he told me he didn't know what i was talking about.I got scared and backed away once more...

Since then we re back to purely friendly contact...But i still feel for him...And can't stand the intimate moments we share from times to times nore his neglection!i m still in love with him and a year has passed...i care for him but i m also jealous of him!He has made out repetadly with 2 more girls that i know-always secretly never making a true relationship people would know about..

What you do thing of his behavior?Was he even interested in me or is my imagination very ctreative??
    Is there something i should do...?

Sometimes i think i got stuck with him to be safe in the knowledge that nether of us will ever make a move...Me because i fear the rejection and he due to luck of interest probably!
    Other times i think i can actually hear my heart calling his damn name

I would appriciate any answer since i m about to leave this crush behind and Try for the first time to BE with someone who is willing to get in a relationship and the guts to tell me !

Thank you for reading,
    Beatriz

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's just ****in' with you because he knows he can.

And he knows he can, because you not only let him, but you pretty much told him too.

Regardless of that, there's no future for your "relationship".

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    He's just ****in' with you because he knows he can.

And he knows he can, because you not only let him, but you pretty much told him too.
    Regardless of that, there's no future for your "relationship".
    honest answer thanks
    But What do you mean i told him to??
    You mean i shouldn't give him a clue i was interested?This was a game he started and i followed up.It was supposed to be some kind of joke between us!He has also Seen me flirt with other boys 3 times for sure...i wonder if that was intrigging or discouraging for him.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatrizInShadow View Post
    honest answer thanks
    But What do you mean i told him to??
    You mean i shouldn't give him a clue i was interested?This was a game he started and i followed up.It was supposed to be some kind of joke between us!He has also Seen me flirt with other boys 3 times for sure...i wonder if that was intrigging or discouraging for him.
    Sorry, I forgot my punctuation.

"told him,(comma) too."

Notice, it's not "told him to" suggest you literally directed him to treat you like shit. "told him, too" suggested you "told him, as well."

And you told him by becoming upset when he didn't make his move.

He's a player, and he showed him that you can be played.